Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

I must admit, I am probably the most trifling person here, everyone complaining they can’t fill there vaults in like 10-15 mins while my #$% takes 2 DAYS to fill all my slots :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, and just like that conversation, YOU derailed and and that dingle rogue answered and I was told to mind my Business…

so mind ya business

Ok but why not reduce the great vault for delves to 4 because you only get 4 keys a week?
why waste our time with 4 pointless delves?
time metrics etc etc

3 Likes

That would probably also cure most of my complaints. I don’t like delves that much, but if I only had to do a few bountifuls to fill vault I’d like that a lot better.

1 Like

Honestly, 8 delves is pointless. Running 4 at your highest level guarantees the best loot. So no sense in even doing the last one for that 3 point bump.

Maybe if you made all delves take 15 mins instead of 25-30 for most specs, as it was at launch, then folks wouldn’t feel like they had to spam Zekvir runs to get some slots filled on their alts.

For an expansion marketed as alt-centric with the warband system, Delves were supposed to be shorter than dungeons and soloable. Throughout the past month, we’ve been on a rollercoaster with this content and where it’s currently landed is not in line with player expectations.

8 Delves is potentially 4 hrs a week per character, some folks enjoy playing 3-4 characters in this alt friendly expansion. That’s a lot of time to invest when only the first 4 give gear (that’s usually a duplicate of what you already have) and just 3 slots in the vault.

The Delve vault slots are also shared with World content, but all world content is set to be equivalent to Tier 1 Delves. Why not give us more challenging World content or make certain World content higher tier?

Surely world bosses could be equivalent to Tier 8? Surely a special assignment could be Tier 6 or similar?

Without making changes like these examples, the players simply stop engaging with the content, or worse, the game.

I get that every bit of feedback you seem to get in response to these changes is negative, but it’s not simply because people tend to only post to complain and say nothing when they are happy, but there’s also genuine reasons folks are here replying.

1 Like

With the only toon I can I polymorph the elites just so I don’t have to deal with them on my mage. Unfortunately my priest and warlock cannot do that.

:thinking:
I mean, I see no reason why they can’t just give us 8 keys a week

3 Likes

Like a force of nature with inverse polarity towards entertainment.

Sucking the fun out of everything, unexplained.

lmao.

14 Likes

Is Zekvir just for achievements then?

Basically. I think he is for a quest as well that you get from dorn.

It’s all meant to extend playtime metrics as much as absolutely possible at all costs.

There’s your explanation.

They don’t want you to have fun - they just want you to keep playing. That’s it.

12 Likes

This is why microtransaction model is superior to subscription model. Perverse incentive to draw everything out, timegate, basically make everything suck.

1 Like

True and real

4 Likes

That was all it was supposed to be.

3 Likes

I mean, if you don’t enjoy playing the content, why play the game? Just want free loot?

4 Likes

Who enjoys running EIGHT delves a week, not to mention alts, which would be 16, or possibly TWENTY FOUR runs of the most boring content in wow. Zekvir was a quick way to bust out 3 vault slots for people almost fully 619. Once again, a miss with this expansion

I mean, it wasnt really “fair” to get 8/8 616 in 20 minutes lol

6 Likes

Yeah, after they nerfed normal Zekvir, he became the fastest way to fill your vault. Which is strange to consider since he was the challenge guy becoming the farm for super fast vault guy.

2 Likes