Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

Boooooooooooo, stinky! Let people have fun!

That or the Spiral Weave “From the Weaver with Love” so I can just Spider-Man past all the trash.

2 Likes

feels a bit of culture shock reading this thread

Oh I think that is just the right amount of words. However, I think a fight should last at least 5 mins at this level. 2 mins are specific classes finding the loophole and using it on repeat to game the Vault into getting 8 Delves done. Now you say, “I don’t have 2 hours to play the game as intended”. :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that was not an exploit. Anyone who thinks it is, doesn’t understand how gearing in this game works.

3 Likes

I am not going to lie I ran Zekvir to the ground just to fill my vaults but you know the old adage, exploit early and exploit often because you never know when there going to remove it :melting_face:

Some of the sentiments shared in this thread are giving me insight as to why those virtual slot machine mobile games are so popular.

5 Likes

Just don’t do it then bro? If it’s not fun why are you doing it? How is less than 2 hours over a week extremely tedious?
Honestly just unsub already man i’m sick of seeing you perpetual whingers on the forums complaining about everything every day of every week.

7 Likes

I run out of keys on my alt I did Zekvir’s - it was a nice way to keep my alts having vaults without putting in a ton of time.

2 Likes

So Zekvir’s lair will be pointless to do now. Nice to know.

3 Likes

Sure enough no Nemesis in your feats of strength.

2 Likes

If you do 2 delves for one 616 item, I’m gonna say 70-80% you’re getting a candlestick or one of the other awfully designed delves trinkets. And I’m not competing with anyone, I’ve just resorted to pushing alts to around 2200 range instead of trying to sit there and pug +10s-+11s, of which by the way, you need maximum number of vault choices per week to attempt to even be invited gear wise. I’ve already had a week where across six characters I had quite literally one good vault and it was a non-bis trinket at the exact same ilvl as the trinket I was already wearing. Because they’ve time-gated progression so much, you’re forced into doing these things you’d rather not in order to at least maximize the extremely small 1-2% weekly gains.

If you want me to do delves again, just fix brann.

Delving as a non-frost mage is absolutely miserable. I have to tab out and watch youtube between pulls while my cooldowns come back up.

2 Likes

Well, call it what you like, but someone gets it:

Too true :slight_smile: You just never know when they will catch on.

1 Like

Zekvir was only ever meant to be cleared for cosmetic rewards, not character progression (aside from potentially improving your skill at playing your class, but that’s a separate discussion).

2 Likes

Oh good, who would want anything in this game to be quick right? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like

Last week counted any kill after reset tomorrow will not.

That is not problematic at all. “Someone gets it” is so disingenuous it’s insane.

1 Like

OH NO! My public profile has been seen and my lack of achievements is exposed! Whatever will I do???

Oh yeah, I remember. Not give a crap LOL You, and anyone else whining are just upset Blizz took away your cool little trick to gearing up alts, or main… doesn’t matter. I’m a dirty little casual who will get there eventually. But hey, while we are calling me out… guess who killed the SHA today and got that Ony cloud mount of dragon? YEP! Me :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for making us waste hours in lvl 8 delves to get gear on alts … the worste change so far…