Addressing Children’s Week Issues

Childrens week from Dalaran still not working.

Does not matter if you use a character that has never done it.

You finish the quest line, and there is no final quest to get the pet

Characters that have previously completed the quest also can’t get the other one.

2 Likes

You receive these in the mail a few minutes after completing the “Back to the Orphanage” quest.

Not bugged.

1 Like

The starting quest NEVER APPEARS ON THE NPC, the quest from last year HAS NOT RESET.

2 Likes

Yeah Dalaran Orphan lady just offers me last year’s whistle and i can’t change it

can also this worked as a fix for me

Children week quest from Dalaran is STILL not working.

Are you going to do anything about it? we have been asking for a fix since day one.

The quest has several issues, it has not reset since last year, and completing it on an alt does not grant the pet.

1 Like

As others have said, mailbox.

1 Like

it does, I was able to complete it on an alt

1 Like

As of today, still can’t talk to Orphan Matron Aria in Dalaran to start the opposite faction since last year’s Children’s Week.

Also, “Time to Visit the Caverns”, still won’t complete.

2 Likes

Dalaran quest for Children’s week has still not reset.

I had to do it in two alts to get the pet, the first time I completed it, I did not get a pet on the mail

And that should not matter, what do people that only have one character do? What if I didn’t had alts to do this quest?

There is no point on prolonging the children’s week event if it won’t work for the entire duration of it.

That makes 1 of you.

bump still broken cant get Little Orphan Kekek Of The Wolvar in dal

Whatever you say dim bulb.

Yeah… Yikes.

Still also can’t get the the Wolvar orphan in Dalaran, despite me never having talked to the npc this year on this character.

if you have an alt you can pick up the quest to do the other orphan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.