Addressing Children’s Week Issues

no one cares about childrens week please fix the wrathful honor grind

1 Like

I don’t care about honor. I want children’s week fixed. There is a limited time to get the quests done.

3 Likes

childrens week is literally the worst holiday in wow

Is that “How a long, strange trip it’s been” achievement account wide or JUST 1 character?

As I did the achieves on my warlock, got fast flying (had it before with the naxx mount) but my Warrior who didn’t have this achieve when i logged on during prepatch got the mail from Alexstraza and no fast flying. Hmmm.

Edit: typos. But the warr has fast flying before cata patch.

they are speaking on behalf of the company…its not a personal opinion it is a company statement…not sure whats confusing about that.

No one is confused about that. People are upset about that.

3 Likes

Has anyone been able to complete the Ridin’ the Rocketway quest? I have tried a few times and noticed on the forum that it says it was fixed, but it still won’t complete for me.

If you have a guildmate (or someone else happens to be hanging out at the end) it worked for me and some friends by having one of us wait at the end of the track with orphan out. When their ride completed, they got quest complete as their orphan despawned, but they just turned in at mine and it worked

Children’s Week quests also contribute to Guild rep. Other events will probably contribute as well.

1 Like

Why couldn’t previous broken events get posts like this or time extensions???

4 Likes

I care about Children’s Week. It’s honor I don’t care about.

3 Likes

Thank you!

people are upset that they give an official opinion rather than a personal one?

…Lol, what?

2 Likes

The Sylvanas quest from the Orcish orphan also seems to be bugged. I’ve tried abandoning and doing it again to no avail. I watch them interact and never get a completion.

LADY SYL QUEST FIX, FEW HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED IT WORKS FOR ALLY QUEST BIGGEST DIAMOND. SO ID ASSUME DO THIS BUT REPLACE UNDERCITY (uc) WITH ALLY MAIN CITY - thru trial and error i have found this works to get credit…dismiss orphan, leave uc to trisfal, log out then back in, summon him before coming in to uc, use non flying mount to ride to lady syl so child doesnt disappear. works everytime so far for everyone ive told

2 Likes

It’s an in game string issue. You got to do what poster below you said to do and it works out.

1 Like

Thanks friend!

1 Like

Dalaran Children week quest still not working.

Actual good point.