Addons greatly devalue the Classic Experience

When I played vanilla I was constantly using thotbot. Using an add on just saves me time. So my authentic classic experience was using a website now its an add on not a huge change. I never EVER would read quests.

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

it was earlier than that but it was in line with what i said.

he says and im paraphrasing here "addons that bring that functionality (new functions like lfg or some others) we will probably break cause once they are in the wild telling people just not to use them isnt right.

and i said:

so ya . my bad for going full moron against you but we are kinda saying the same thing.

1 Like

Old Man Mcgucket has a memory gun you can use!

Since many people clicked back then, will using keybinds also devalue the Classic Experience?

Just don’t use questie.

I dont care im still using addons

your opinion means nothing to me

You know that you have to ACTIVELY seek them out…

DONT WANT THEM RUINING YOUR EXPERIENCE???

DONT use them!!!

Yes it is. /thread

Exactly what I was going to say. LOL these people.

That time stamp is about phased content release it has nothing whatsoever to do with add ons.

Wasn’t QuestHelper an addon in Vanilla?

Ya, I said that earlier, but you have reading problems.

Then why are you referencing it in a thread about add ons to debunk the argument that if you don’t like add ons you can simply not use them?

why did you just quote me and tell me what I have already said? Geez, stalk much?

/shrug you’re the one getting upset you can’t prove that Ion ever said that add ons were anything but optional.

You know what else isn’t the classic experience

Me having a bag of frozen peas under my laptop to stop it from over heating

now your just baiting and going on a tangent. /goodbye

Play some WoW, have some cooked peas afterwards. Seems like a win-win.

So is questie the best addon to use for questing?