Adding More Gender Options?

So is this asking for customization for characters like in Swtor or is it asking for a title?

1 Like

What other ‘options’ would you like?

Let’s be clear for a second. You cannot see your characters genitals, at all, (unless you’re using a model editor, which is not only unsupported, but also against the ToS) so aside from overall ‘shape’ there’s nothing really ‘defining’ there. At which point it comes down to overall body shape, which, you can choose at will.

The concept of gender-identity doesn’t actually have any physical changes associated with it, the physical changes come with the transition. Those who do identify as transgender eventually want to transition to the gender they identify with, so, folks who want to play female characters should just pick those, and likewise for those who want to play male characters.

Now, if you’d like Blizzard to make male and female customization options interchangable, so male characters can pick female hairstyles and the like, well I’m perfectly fine with that. I see no issues there. But other than that it seems pointless for Blizzard to go down that route with character model design.

5 Likes

Hey look, I don’t really want to know who the prudes are around here, okay? I’d rather just pretend we’re all nice people who don’t worry about differences that have zero negative effect on our lives. Find a more original and entertaining way to troll. Bye now. ^.^

3 Likes

Why do people still respond to Skinwalker threads?
I suppose it’s ignorance to who he is.
If you see this, let it be known that Wallow, Skinwalker, and Totemtank are known trolls, and don’t engage them.

17 Likes

How would anyone even know. It’s not a difference of appearance
There is nothing to make anyone appear non-binary

1 Like

Why do people mass report anykind of minority or LGBT related topic no matter how genuine and rule abiding it might be hmmm

Edit: Rhetorical question, in case someone thinks im asking xd

3 Likes

Why do you keep changing your forum avatar, is the real question?
Pick one, Ralph.
I’m kidding. You do you bb

I am changing to the one I am currently maining, I have issues deciding ok :l

That is not an uncommon question on all kinds of surveys nowadays, so I doubt it has anything to do with what they are or aren’t going to add to WoW.

As someone who has roughly 18 alts total (I only play around 3 of them actively, I’m not fully insane), I understand.

1 Like

well, i would absolutely love scalers and voice options like other mmos

More gender options? But there’s only 2 genders, and Blizz has both of them in game. :thinking:

21 Likes

Nice

My gender is a bear.

1 Like

im a apache attacc helicopter

11 Likes

Gender and sex aren’t the same thing. Gender is a social construct and sex would be your biology.

1 Like

please stop trying to ruin video games with gender politics

25 Likes

OMG I WANT THIS!

(giggles)

:cookie:

4 Likes

OH NOES, THERE’S A MEANINGLESS NON BINARY GENDER OPTION IN THE CHARACTER CREATION SCREEN

THE GAME IS RUINED

Lmao, gamers™ are so dramatic, reminds me of those posts in steam of them refusing to buy a game because X minority is involved xD

3 Likes

All I know is my gut says maybe.

1 Like