Adding More Gender Options?

Ah, an “argument” from authority. And I see you choose to argue facts due to feelings.

Well, until you can prove (not project) that science is wrong, I’m done with this insanity.

3 Likes

What? I’m literally defending science. You’re the one that’s using feelings, because you’re abhorred by this topic.

I’ve got to know: what’s the political agenda behind these theories? How do governments gain from people identifying as different genders?

The ABCD of equality, [aimed at organizers of boycotting schools] against a supposed teaching of “gender theory”, is an experiment to combat stereotypes of girls and boys in school. This system, developed by the Ministry of National Education and the Ministry of Women’s Rights, has been tested in the large kindergarten section at CM2 since All Saints’ Day in 600 classes from 275 schools in 10 academies ( [Bordeaux], Rouen, Toulouse) to “make children aware of the limits that they set for themselves, phenomena of self-censorship that are too common, give them self-confidence, teach them how to grow with respect for others”. After evaluation, it must be generalized in September 2014.

^ It’s not about science, it’s about stereotypes and feelings.

“Elsewhere: “Biological differences should not be denied, of course, but those differences should not be a fate.” If sex is innate, how can it also be “socially constructed”? If biological differences are real, what does it mean to say that those differences should not be “a fate”?”

2 Likes

Sounds more like a leading theory than a fact.

2 Likes

Well, not if it’s irrefutable.

So your reply now is “no u”?

Not an argument, and your “argument” is not fact based, and not convincing.

2 Likes

But there is refute.

2 Likes

False. A theory gets tested based on data. If it passes, it becomes a hypothesis. If it presents more data, it’s tested again and again…and maybe become fact if enough evidence is present to support it. Has nothing to do with “agreeing”.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I’ve been pointing that out from the beginning, how the debate falls into scientific method, not brainwashing and indoctrination.

You have presented zero factual data. At this point, I am convinced you’re trolling.

3 Likes

The APA is a political organization. You do know that right?

3 Likes

Dead on, thank you.

2 Likes

I just don’t think there is a demand for gender options beyond Male/Female.

If there is a demand, there doesn’t seem to be any data to support it.

2 Likes

And what’s the political gain of there being multiple genders?

Creating minority groups that the Democrats can pander to.

3 Likes

Science denial, homogenized, sex/genderless society. To change how we are naturally for the left’s sick agenda. Total tyrannical government.

2 Likes

That would work, if countries outside our own weren’t doing studies on gender identity as well.

I don’t even know where to start with this.

1 Like

Creating “extra” genders has been shown to make environments more toxic than those that strictly acknowledge the 2 Male/Female.

6 Likes

I’m not surprised.

2 Likes

It’s something that people struggling with mental health issues can be incorrectly redirected to. The very nature of people that opted to transition and then regretting (many detransitioning) attests to this phenomena alone.

The worry is if it’s being overdiagnosed, there’s an argument to be made whether it is or isn’t.

4 Likes