Adding More Gender Options?

There’s only 2 genders.

Male and Female.

Scientifically proven.

9 Likes

When actual science says there are more than two genders …sure. We have xx and xy. Anything else is an absolute miniscule minority. Bring your circus freaks somewhere else.

3 Likes

It’s a disorder…and mentally not healthy. Scientific proven fact.

4 Likes

The pronoun thing is a really good idea.

1 Like

That’s not what I meant, nor said, but I’ve edited my post just to be clear, since that’s the way you mistook my meaning to be. Apologies.

Pot meet kettle… Science proves me right as does logic and reasoning. I WON

Again with insults. You bigotry and prejudice speaks volumes about your character and your feelings. Facts win you lose … AGAIN

Its makes the game stupid and I enjoy the game as it is. This game isnt a societal social experiment for a teeny tiny minority of the population who dont understand basic biology. AGain… YOU LOSE!! DOnt let facts get in the way of your feelings.

This man is a brilliant song writer and your hatred will eat you up…

4 Likes

If someone needs a special word for everyone to call them, then they have bigger issues than being confused by their genitals.

2 Likes

Literally shaking RN now could someone forget those of us who identify as appachie helicopters?

1 Like

O rly?

Perhaps that’s true in where you live,

Wattice dis??? ^^^

That’s still all you have? Stay strong!

Facts. It’s all anyone needs. Or should need, you need them the most.

pjmedia(dot)com/lifestyle/science-says-there-are-only-two-genders-no-gender-spectrum/

Continuously denying them, doesn’t make them “go away” or untrue. Throw a tantrum, call names, all that does is reveal who you actually are.

3 Likes

What “third choice” is there to be had? You are either male or female. There is no third gender to choose from. The only thing they can do is give each customization options to make them look more androgynous maybe, like jewelry for males for example. Other than that what are you expecting exactly?

5 Likes

I’m not surprised you get your “information” from PJmedia.

Fob-
Someone somewhere in this thread asked" why not just give access to male looks without having to check a male box" (effectively)

Literally a non issue in any game play way. Which is more my question. How would this impact anyone?

Some can’t stomach knowing that the option is there. Others simply want to argue physical biology (which I haven’t argued).

So you’re going to sit there and make an argument from authority, with no argument?

2 Likes

A lie hurts everyone. Look what it did to you, and many others actually believe there’s more than two genders. Even a child can tell you there’s only two.

5 Likes

They’d have to add a whole new set of voices for every race and add a potentially tricky additional choice at character creator, all for a relatively limited amount of their player base and at the risk of it ‘not being good enough’. you may end up with a whole load of players saying " this voice is too masculine to be considered NB" or vice versa.

Having said that, it is very likely Blizzard is weighing cost/value.

I think it would be nice if the value outweighs the cost to them. it would be awesome if there were a third race option that could be seen as neither male nor female, or a mix of the two. They have it in guild wars.

Dude. I’ll simplify for you. I’m not arguing biology. I will argue that you have a psych minor though. Unless you went to Liberty U. Which wouldn’t surprise me.

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest here, if someone is actually whining about having to choose “male” to make a male character they have other issues they need to sort out. I mean if THAT triggers them, wow really? What can blizz do anyway? Have each say Male/Other and Female/Other? Come on, that’s plain silly.

I will say this though, one thing I hated about the character revamps they did a while back was they made the male Belfs muscular and buff. Before they were thin and actually kinda androgynous really. IMO they looked much better that way. I would like that back. I would like all of the male models to be less muscular, they all look like professional body builders.

1 Like

Firstly, you MUST identify me as a bagel.

This conversation is done, then.

This isn’t an argument from authority, in other words: my degree isn’t better than yours. I recognize facts. You don’t.

When it comes to a biological and scientific issue, facts matter, your feelings don’t.

7 Likes