Adding More Gender Options?

That is just the limit of an MMO. It would unbalance the game but I am sure mages could and have done it

It shouldn’t be and I don’t support that. What I will say should be bannable is say racist interpretations of said statistics.

Ok but you created this scenario that isn’t reality.

3 Likes

Well
 depends whether you are talking about the common usage or a more technical (scientific, if you like) usage.

And the difference between common and technical usages of gender is the centre of the “discussion” happening here.

(Apologies for being a science nerd)

Sex is your genitalia.

Gender is either synonymous with Sex or it is reference to Gender Theory which claims that Gender is separate from Sex in that Sex is apart of Gender rather.

Gender is a social construct, that explains our expression of femininity and masculinity, and doesn’t exist without humans inventing it’s idea. Sex is a biological reality that is binary by nature, and sometimes abnormalities exist like intersex people. Intersex biologically is not the norm, it is an exception to the rule that Sex is binary.

Why is it that SJWs despise evolutionary biology with a passion as a plagued science?

You can either be a guy or a g.i.r.l. (guy in real life).

That’ll cover the bases for everyone!

3 Likes

How stupid can this get
 there are 2 genders. Its that simple. Pick whichever in game you want .

9 Likes

tbh, this whole faction loyalty, n’zoth servant has been so poor that I’d be surprised if they continue. Look at the Night Elf quests for the appearance change as an example.

Quick story.

In 6th or 7th grade I was reading a lot of books written by English authors. We had a written assignment about some subject I forget. However, I spelled color like colour and received a minus one on the paper. I asked the teacher why and she said it was spelled incorrectly. I showed her the books I was reading and she reversed her decision. She did state not to do it again as we spelled it differently here in the US. So just for fun the next paper I used tyre instead of tire. She was not as amused with that one.

1 Like

I really hope not lol?
Theres only two genders. M/F

8 Likes

Yes I want my character to sexually identify as a stop sign.

2 Likes

apachi attack helicopter or nothing.

6 Likes

Then nothing.

It’s an Apache helicopter, not an ‘apachi’.

3 Likes

Did i stutter ? I identify as a APACHI attack helicopter >.>
Apache are completely different. Ya, we are both helicopters but we apachis are cuter

3 Likes

What language are you speaking?

It’s 2 no matter how ya feel.

No. The game doesn’t need it. If you wanna RP it go to a RP server and pretend your a purple hybrid unicorn fairy.

I say this as a member of the LGBTI community. Stop bringing this type of crap up.

6 Likes

Unicorn transmog options should be more of a thing
I think there is only one plate unicorn horn helm

I don’t buy into gender theory so I rather they didn’t.

All you weirdos need to shut up already. You’re all what’s wrong with today’s world. Leave our videogames out of your damn gender politics.

1 Like

please close your can of worms. We do not need the 800th time of trolling or coaxing out the transphobes and haters on this forum.