Adding More Gender Options?

I am a sociopath with traits of anti-social personality disorder. But that doesn’t mean I am a serial killer or a bad person by your every day standards. It just means that I think more methodically than your average person, relying on reason and logic to make decisions instead of emotion.

So only statistics you like are allowed? Quite the fascist you are.

3 Likes

I didn’t ask about your diagnosis, I sakes which anti social did you meant

You are picking fights with everyone. I like you.

And I gave you my answer, being the actual diagnosis and not the ignorant term people use in place of being shy.

Numbers are numbers how we acquire the data differs, but that is up to scrutiny. Most logical people use numbers because anecdotal evidence is extremely unreliable

1 Like

There we go that’s all I needed

As an example of having to seperate terms depending on the situation

As they do with sex and gender

Except neither has separate terms depending on the situation. Anyone who uses anti-social in place of calling someone shy is wrong, much like how anyone who says that gender has different definitions based on situation is also wrong.

2 Likes

Right, and how we INTERPRET that data also differs, which was the entire point of my post.

So let me clarify. The person that I responded to would look at said statistics and infer, “this group of people are born bad.”

Someone else would look at the statistics and ask, “why is it this way.” That’s what I wanted to point out.

Oh, you are talking about the cow, not me. I was trying to figure out where I used any statistics.

Lmao, you and your preconceived notions. I used statistics to absolve a group being demonized. You are claiming I did the literal opposite.

Yeah the forum confuses me sometimes. I tried to quote a post above and it didn’t go through. Sometimes the little reply thing on the corner doesn’t show up for some reason and I’m wondering if it recorded the reply…

That’s called making a spurious relationship and has nothing to do with him posting a fact sheet.

Hmm, I wasn’t familiar with that term, thanks.

1 Like

I don’t because there was no reference in the type of statistics he was talking about. Could be anything.

He did say FBI so usually that involves criminal statistics.

Yeah and in online forums there’s a particular statistic that gets posted A LOT, so I made the assumption that it was that. They also said they got banned soooo seemed like a good guess.

I believe you’re looking for asocial in place of shy

Oh Darlings, let me remind you guys that this is a fantasy game so let people play as they see fit. However I do have one question…this game has transforming magic so as a mage I could change your body to match your gender or your fancy. So if you could do that in real life…would you?

Yeah but transformation magic in this game usually means turning someone into an animal.

1 Like

If you were in good faith I would delve into it but clearly you aren’t. It wasn’t what you’re implying though.

Also, why would citing statistics be a bannable offense regardless? The one you’re implying is correct. I would attribute it to culture more than anything but it is an FBI statistic… Why must we censor this stuff?

1 Like