Adding More Gender Options?

No, it wasn’t.

Excuse me? High school in the 90’s wasn’t that long ago. Careful with the finger poking, lest you strike your own eye.

3 Likes

I assume it got the point across :slight_smile:

Not quite sure what your intention was, as sarcasm or anything of the sort doesn’t translate well on the internet.

People are bored, so the stirring of the pot will alleviate it somewhat.

You know who else used to say things like this? White people that were against ending segregation. And the list can go on and on.

That’s you right now.

1 Like

Wow, this is an ignorant comment. You do realize that the people being referenced in this thread have all the rights that straight, white people do right?

3 Likes

Did I say they didn’t? You’re reading what isn’t there.

Then why bring up segregation with is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand? Even more so based around the comment that you quoted.

3 Likes

Because I was making an observation to the comments people used to make and the similarities of what I quoted.

It’s easy to dismiss the problems people go through, specially when you say things like that. It doesn’t stop at being able to do the same things, but includes acceptance.

1 Like

So you were making an observation off of…nothing? There are no comments in this thread that are anywhere even close to the realm of segregation or removal of peoples rights. There are no similarities in the slightest.

2 Likes

Everyone has rights, i won’t deny that. But their rights are clearly listed and agreed upon as the “Human Rights”. As such, it is not agreed upon by society as a whole for people to be able to “choose” their genders or lack thereof, as no such thing is listed in our human rights.

Well it’s a good thing I wasn’t comparing those issues!

I mean you are the one that quoted it and used it as some goofy reason to talk about segregation and civil rights, both of which are different to the topic being discussed completely.

There are only two genders.

5 Likes

Well gender refers to the attitudes, feelings, and behaviors that a given culture associates with a person’s biological sex. Those are things we choose and can change whenever.

2 Likes

No, gender is sex. There are only two genders, and they mirror the two sexes. Simple as that. Gender is not a term that people should be applying to lifestyle choices and background history. It’s not the same thing.

3 Likes

That’s a weird statement. And sorry to break your little bubble, but you are factually incorrect. The distinction between the terms has been there for a long time.

In fact, I quoted the sentence directly from the American Psychological Association.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to offend anyone, but I don’t think this type of stuff belongs in WoW. I think it’d be much better suited for Overwatch though, and am perfectly happy for it to continue growing over there.

1 Like

Gender is not a choice. Neither is sex. I don’t care how you define it, you aren’t playing god. We humans don’t have the power to choose how the world works, nor should we believe we have the right to even think of such a thing.

This is why I hate these threads. I always get stuck arguing with stubborn fools with a god complex before the SJWs decide I need to be quite and report everything I say whether it’s offensive or not.

5 Likes