Add to the Horde Council

Hrmm, Maybe it’s just my paranoia, but I fear should blizz decide to introduce thura, with the axe of cenarius, shortly after somehow because of that a tragedy will start again with the night elves, blizz couldn’t resist, and already it would be a new villian again. Therefore …if Thura, then without axe, let it burn, destroy, the night elves reclaim it, I don’t know, something like that, but not with the axe.

AND

Give Rommath some love.

Stop reminding Blizzard he exists!

I honestly doubt blizzard even knows Romanth is still in the game still at this point :gift_heart:

i want a Jaina/Rommath-Match, an equal Match.

Rommath has a grudge against multiple Alliance characters and races. If they put him on screen for more than five minutes he’ll get Sylvanas’d so fast the general playerbase won’t have time to ask who this rando elf is before they’re looting him for purples.

6 Likes

The Council needs more troll characters, that’s for sure

but my…my…my match, jaina, rommath, fire, ice…give me thaat… :sob:

in this councils are more trolls as every other race :wink: okay, maybe orcs, maybe orcs have an equal number of people.

What else is there to your argument, then?

2 Likes

It totally should be. The Horde council are pathetic. All leftover Horde characters are pathetic. Replace them with war hawks and the Horde is fixed.

Baine sucks full time. Him dying would be better for the greater good of the story.

So you weren’t paying attention.

/10 chars

I have problems to imagine an ideal Baine like it is. Too many mistakes happened for my liking. Not calling your people legitimate targets, or having the understanding not to talk like he did at Rastakhans funeral, talking to other faction leaders (he didn’t even talk to anyone considering the Vulpera), not sending body parts of his to others, standing up for his people.
Those are the bare minimums I would expect.

I mentioned above that I see Hamul as a better option for the council.

1 Like

Droite is just another alliance loving push over just like Baine she likes to defend all the time for his disgusting behavior. Pathetic.

Do you have to spam like that?

I mean I disagree with that player on Baine and I posted a lot yesterday, but dam.

2 Trolls right?
2 Orcs
2 Elves

I will not stop until i got the Horde the way i want it to be.

Also never

My stamina is strong enough. I can wait.

If Tyrande would call Darnassus a valid military target rabid night elf fans would go nuts. Baine is trash. He needs to disappear from the story period.

Erevien, some guys here think i played a nightelf as main^^

Darnassus compared with…taurajo???

The outcome is the same. A racial leader approving of having the other faction kill their people without consequences. But that’s not what happened. Tyrande fought the Horde. Baine however gave the alliance his golden seal of approval that he didn’t care them getting his people slaughtered by team blue.

That is what makes Baine the worst racial leader of them all. He needs to die period for being an awful character.