Add RBG's to WOTLK

how could this ever be a bad idea
it would be ultra fun

1 Like

A few people in here and on my Reddit post seem to think it would ruin the game LMAO. I have trouble seeing where they’re coming from with that though.

Have my vote. I’m all for changes that increase participation, provide more activities to engage in or otherwise give players more options as to how to spend their time and get the most out of their $15 a month. And since this change would accomplish most if not all of that, I don’t see Blizzard implementing it though I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong.

The only rationale being used to oppose this is

wahhh but i wanna pugstomp with my friends :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sob::sob:

Add RBGs. Force any group above 5 people to automatically be put into the RBG queue. Keep Bg #s hidden and up the deserter timeout to 6 hours.

And ban anyone that can be proven to have colluded for win trading. Not suspend. Ban. These smug goons have gamed the system too long. Theyve known thats precisely what they were doing this entire time and when called on it they always resort to the same smug, snarky, tongue in cheek half :peach: denials that arent quite denials.

Its time for the iron fist.

1 Like

I can’t imagine what has happened to you in this game, our even outside of it, to make you this dramatic.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah sorry but that was hilarious

Aww how cute, a snarky attempt to reframe an argument away from logic and into emotion.

Try harder.

:clown_face:

I guess I don’t see your logic, it’s probably too flawed. Forcing people to do RBG’s if their group is bigger than five might be the worst take on this subject since this thread was started.

Don’t like getting rolled by pre-mades in regular BG’s? Form your own.

Its like I predicted what you were gonna say.

:clown_face:

Please add RBGS with no heirlooms PLZ PLZ and mayb rated BGS to

Nah, you wanna queue a full group queue rated.

1 Like

RBG is the only change I can get behind.

Heck no now that there ruining the whole expansion they should go farther make all pvpers run to there desired bg so they can’t que either…

Make it happen blizz!

That doesn’t even make sense.

I guess players would rather let this thread die and let blizzard let classic die along with it.

Save WOTLK! Add RBGs to Classic!

YAAAAAAASSS!!! Doit!

Everyone liked that

Need Random BGs and Rated BGs

I mean realistically, how hard would this be for the developers to implement?