Activision Blizzard sued by California. This is bad

KInd of makes you wonder why Afrasiabi left with out no major notice put in the forums.

2 Likes

And those charges have to be proven by showing evidence.

Which no one has right now.

“In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines.” Proverbs 18:17.

Put down the torches until you know there’s actually a monster.

3 Likes

There’s a monster. Likely many monsters. Stop hesitating to believe women.

13 Likes

And most places require you to punch out for bathroom breaks. Those that don’t closely monitor your bathroom habits and will fire you if you continue to spend prolonged periods of time not working (particularly if its right before break.)

Its not like we don’t know the guy who goes to the bathroom for 30 min every two hours isn’t sitting on the toilet on his phone.

As far as pumping, you can do it on break not on the clock.

1 Like

That’s absurd! Accusations were made! THEY ARE GUILTY! DEATH!

1 Like

After reading how he was behaving I’m not surprised he slunk out the back door.

1 Like

I believe evidence.

People of all kinds lie and getting to the truth takes effort.

Justice isn’t done by outrage mobs.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re appalled. Not about the allegations of highly unprofessional (to put it mildly) conduct on their part, but on the part of the investigators. The fact that they not only categorically denied it, but slammed the investigators, makes me think maybe the DFEH is on to something.

7 Likes

Yea, the stuff the police collected, the investigation collected, and the fact people working at blizz confirmed these things happened

No evidence at all

18 Likes

A state did a two year investigation. There’s evidence.

8 Likes

The state wouldn’t be filing this without anything to make them move. It’s not confirmed, but there’s more than enough there for this to be made official.

5 Likes

There has been a 2 year investigation conducted by state authorities, who then decided to sue. There is evidence. Deal with it. Believe women.

9 Likes

God why did you have to say her name … That’s almost as bad as going where is Ralph

There’s evidence, and people are choosing not to believe women. Let’s be honest, it’s at least partially about gender here. I’m a woman and I can say with confidence that I am listened to less because of it.

14 Likes

Jesus, I can’t tell if people are posting really fast or if posts are being slowed and posted in batches.

The only “evidence” I see in the linked court document is just the accusations but in written form…

4 Likes

Again, the evidence is literally right there in the court filing.

6 Likes

I think I might have said it higher up the thread, but yeah.

I’m sitting here processing this. I’ve played this game since 2005. It’s a huge part of my daily social interaction with friends I’ve had for 15 years. But I can’t log in right now. I just can’t.

I hope they make me change my mind, but unless they do, I don’t think I’ll be renewing my sub when it runs out.

10 Likes

Well, no point in arguing with people who hate 50% of the worlds population for the contents of their pants

Evidence exists, but they refuse to admit it cuz “waman bad”

13 Likes

I support every woman here who wants to quit.

6 Likes