Active Authentication Issues 11/28

link to update?

Loot, or accept quests, or turn quests in, or go anywhere near any automated dialog…

2 Likes

I still can not get in on Area-52!! Buddy of mine can not either, and he is 5 states away.

This really is shameful. Glad i decided a month ago to not bother to play until it is up a few days.

1 Like

Illidan is offline now :confused:

1 Like

It was just a link to the breaking news:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/23878813

1 Like

1 down, nother 98 to go

i can get in for 3-5 mins but the lag is insane. so it’s not just transports that are broken

1 Like

Thanks for the update. It would be nice if they posted that on forums as most people look here for info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can Someone please tell me the secret that the streamers are just playing.fine with no issues at all and they are like lvl 66 now?

They must only be working on the transportation issue for streamers. I wonder how long it will take them to address all of the OTHER issues you experience if/when you get there.

They are past the areas with the most people that is causing the massive lag and disconnects.

It’s really unfortunate that my first experience has been this poor for the launch of Dragonflight. I am on US Stormrage, and I still can’t even log into my character for more than 3-5 minutes before I get dced. Also, no quests or anything are loading quickly, and the lag is really bad. I hope this is fixed soon…its tarnished my experience today :frowning:

From what I can tell from perusing other threads (I haven’t looked at the streamers myself) there are streamers having issues.

With alot of the high end streamers with no interuptions, they will praise the game… but dont realise how many people cant get on and wont criticize blizzard. They get special treatment, special phases and were giving the best wow experience while the rest of us cant play.

4 Likes

I played when Wrath launched, when they had the most subs ever, and other than door boss issues I got on and played with my guild just fine. Kinda shoots your argument in the foot.

Are they “big” streamers tho? :slight_smile:

Any news when Illidan will be brought back online?

4 Likes

Seems like lots of Streamers aren’t having problems and seem to be questing and streaming in DF almost alone. Wonder why.

Update at 6:43 p.m. PST:
We are continuing to investigate the issues affecting certain realms and may be doing some realm restarts in the process. Thank you for your patience.

6 Likes

“It’s really unfortunate that my first experience has been this poor for the launch of Dragonflight.”

Wow, this is your first WoW expansion experience? Even though you have the Legion CE Achievement from 2015 and the BFA CE Achievement from 2018? Did you buy those expacs and just simply didn’t play them?? Or are you just making up BS to garner sympathy and internet points?

1 Like