Active Authentication Issues 11/28

I can’t wait for the DDoS boogeyman to be blamed for what is obviously penny pinching and incompetence.

8 Likes

18 Years. EIGHTEEN Years.

Every single time.

2 Likes

logged on horde got on boat. was botted off south off orgrimmar then went back on boat and disconnected wow51900319. went to stormrage got world server down. now waiting on boat in stormwind alliance. Once the boat arrived 3 hours later you jump on it and it floats u and puts you back on the dock. Horrible experience. small indie company. Thanks Blizz for a smooth launch. I had better launches than this.

funny all the streamers are playing just fine…this is kinda set up for some investerd heheheh just sad

6 Likes

Dope transmog!!

1 Like

guess they wont give an update going on 3 hours now, nothing. Guy hit level 70 already when i cant even get past the load screen. Such bad customer service.

2 Likes

My server has yet to come online, and if you can manage to get in you are just teleported around Orgrimmar without you controlling it

2 Likes

It seems that certain servers are definitely having an easier time of things. Area 52 still seems mostly broken still.

4 Likes

Small indie company

2 Likes

Least the good thing is, there’s maint tomorrow, which means they HAVE to turn the servers off.

1 Like

So now I’m getting “A character with that name already exists” and “Character not found” If I lost my main…ooooooh

1 Like

This ^^ 100% Why does it keep resetting my saved ui profile… soo annoying

1 Like

where the hell is the update?

2 Likes

That’s standard if you exit out with close window instead of exit game, the server thinks you are still logged in, hence the first one, second one is a login error.

please provide an update.

It’s been 2hours+

We need to have an update on progress.

1 Like

as long as u dont loot u wont get kicked from the looks of it. just run around killing mobs

Another BS launch the damn game is not playable

1 Like

just stop wanting things, LOOK Blizzard has TWITCH LOOT DROPS!!! Watch your favorite streamer play the game that you cannot AND GET A COOL UNIQUE MOUNT!! Advertisements everywhere, its like the south park episode

1 Like

Last update was a half hour ago, if I believe, and it appears they don’t have anything to share other than what they’ve already shared, in that they are aware of the issue and working on it.