Account wide rep makes us play more not less

So many settling for so little, and saying please and thank you. Grind on, man.

2 Likes

the only value rep has is during week 1 of a xpac before the season starts. you have people who exploit a bug to increase rep fast so they can buy the 1 or 2 pcs of gear that are useles once the season starts if u dont already have it so they can have that 1% edge. the fact story is being locked behind rep is dumb since they added lfr into the game so everyone has a chance to see the full story

2 Likes

Well that’s dumb. Make it for all reps.

2 Likes

Full account wide titles also!

Blizzard prefers baby steps.

I personally want all rep to be accountwide.

This is by far the expansion that’ s alt friendliest. Literally no reason to cap renown on alts , no essences , neck power cloak power covenant abilities , conduits or even dragon flapping grind. Only reason I can think of is the infusion for crafted gear and a few recipes for crafting. These are all the things people cried about for a decade. Blizzard removes all that and people like YOU are crying already, what’s next do you want leveling to be account wide? Maybe account wide item level.

That’s a lot of extra work for no benefit. Blizzard would need to apply that to thousands of quests.

For what? It’s old content.

I don’t care if someone runs multiple alts through a story or runs dailies of multiple alts for say Netherdrake rep despite me already maxing them. It doesn’t affect me personally at all.

1 Like

Don’t be a jerk. That’s uncalled for aggression.

Renown still lock out vendors, recipes, and stories. It’s also still painful maxing renown after losing the +200% and +100% bonuses after level 20.

Then there’s reps like the Cobalt area that receives no bonus gains. Or the Furbolg that also receives no bonus gains. The Furbolg open up talking with the other faction. Pretty big deal.

1 Like

Hmm… I promise I wasn’t yelling at my pc and I’m sorry. Hopefully you don’t melt before reading my apology.

You just cannot help yourself, huh? I can only imagine how badly you behave in real life.

Not disregarding the post, but could you give me the source.

I need to be reassured with this, i’d love to see the reps account wide

MrGM interview with Ion. Ion mentions he wants to remove that barrier from switching characters and wants to do it but it’s not a priority as they’re focusing on Dragon Isles stuff atm.

I fully expect it as a selling point for Next Expansion and wouldn’t bet on it being a thing in Dragonflight.

1 Like

I want account wide everything. I only play one character bit still. Its a standard in games today.

I expect that if accountwide rep ever comes, the amount of rep rewarded from quests and wq’s would plummet. I still laugh every time I see an elite WQ in the new zone giving 75 rep for completion.

1 Like

How the bloody heck would they impliment that? I have a lot of rep spread across a lot of characters that haven’t been touched in ages. Do all the rep all your characters have separately get combined? What about the reps that have Paragon rewards? Would they trigger again if you cap them again when all the reps are combine?
Don’t get me wrong, I’d love that but I want ALL of my rep from Vanilla forward to be counted.

See I look at those rewards, chuckle, and proceed to go to another more rewarding quest.

1 Like

Which becomes an example of wasted resources on quests that people ignore. An elite WQ should be more than 75 rep. And there are several.

2 Likes

Same. I haven’t cared about rep at all this expansion. I am raiding on 3 toons, the fact they can’t share rep makes it feel pointless to care about it. The rewards aren’t even worth it.

In MoP, once you had a character on your account to Exalted with a faction, or maybe it was revered, I don’t recall, you got 100% extra rep on all other characters on that account with that faction.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

1 Like

so your saying for old rep something like when they made honor account wide and took all the honor you had and added it together would be fine for anything old? cause that would probably be easier to do and since its old rep and doesnt effect anyone it should be fine