Account Wide Ignore on Forums

and why would you care about that? I had someone a couple of weeks ago insult me and then switch to 3 alts to insult me and agree with their first character. I found it funny and it was fun to catch them doing that.

Ummm… if you hover over the avatar on the HS forum it shows your full btag with numbers in the preview link at the bottom left of the browser (I use firefox).

Still, I don’t ever get many friend requests on my Btag despite thousands of posts as a green on the Diablo forums. People just don’t bother, oddly enough.

Now I know what if feels like to be on twitter with people getting canceled at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

I don’t see this on my phone at all, but good info to know!

well one good thing about this thread - I found out you can actually have blizzard make all your player data invisible to others. I might just do that then there can be no tracking via pets.

But if we do that how will the CE raider who always gets at least duelist and did 15 +25 keys last week tell us how ridiculously OP x person who is not him is?

Well they can still track you down, where there is a will, there is a way. But imagine if only people didn’t make the whole world conform to their likes and dislikes. But that’s just fantasy in today’s world.

1 Like

you can see it on google as well - down at the bottom of the screen it shows the full id.

Well Silverleigh suggested this:

Perhaps have that link to the armory?

OP: Please refer below to the forum CoC that you are breaking by commenting the following.

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Please stop making people on the forums feel uncomfortable for posting their opinions just because you don’t agree with them.

Have a nice night T.

1 Like

I was joking. The people who complain about X being overpowered are almost always very… inexperienced.

1 Like

I figured, just want to keep this above board, the sharks are circling the boat at the moment.

1 Like

It’s amazing to see some people here put Alex Jones to shame with the crazy theories.

1 Like

only if your trust level three?

Don’t act like the person you’re defending doesn’t break this rule with regularity.

2 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with who the quote was responding to, but to tell others to avoid another forum poster, simply because they disagree with them is going to make players uncomfortable to post on here in fear of being harassed.

The mage has a reputation for as a result of a history of: stating their opinions as fact, accusing players of insults when all they did was disagree with them, insulting players who they disagree with, and lying for a start.

They deny it, but they also posted a faked screenshot to accuse someone else of saying something they didn’t.

2 Likes

Turning off API access doesn’t hide your armory though, and anybody can look at the pets on your armory and match them to another character they suspect is you. You can’t turn off the armory at all btw. Turning off API access just disables sites like check-pvp, raider.io and others that use the API to match your alts from working. But going directly to your profile page will always work no matter what you do.

2 Likes

To do a Friends request you need the full bnet identification, which includes the #, which isn’t shown on WoW forums. As far as I am aware it is impossible to send a bnet friends request without that.