Account wide essences

I miss my Alts. :disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

Boy you sure made a lot of progress from your post of a few days ago.

1 Like

I quit playing retail because of essences, azerite armor and the AP grind game.
I went to classic and five months ago I predicted classic would be a huge success and on the first of january I quoted all the people that said I was wrong and guess what. Not a single one replied. I hope they do away with the artificial time gating that BFA introduced and allow people to play the way they want and not an extremely on rails experience that you can’t surpass the daily restrictions on rep with dedication and commitment.

If you want to enjoy alts right now I’d go to classic where the game is an actual RPG and you can have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Funny how this expansion is so anti - alt

yet they want us to level allied races

I DONT UNDERSTAND.

8 Likes

They want you to stay bound to the game and not have time to play another game. This is why classic is so good you aren’t chained to the game and can play and do what you want when you want.

Unlike in retail you’re forced to grind for essences if you want to do good. And even if you do grind the essence you want you can’t use it on your alts. If 8.3 doesn’t have account bound essences I wont be returning.

1 Like

So retail has too much challenging end game content. That is the first time I have heard that complaint. I tend to agree with you though, that is where most of this being ‘forced’ to do this and that comes from.

I generally ignore the challenging end game content and I can do exactly what you claim you can do in classic.

Korrak’s would like a word with you.

3 Likes

Does that bypass the essence grind and automatically level it up to rank 3? Because leveling alts is stupid easy but the essence grind is bull. I quit retail over five months ago so I have no idea what that is.

2 Likes

Which is the exact opposite of what happens in classic.

Essences
that’s it, your only complaint, 110-120 in a few hours but that’s not enough, you also want BoA Rank 3 essences that you don’t actually need on all your alts
got it.

4 Likes

I raid on all my toons man I do need it. Keep in mind I quit well over five months ago. If I didnt I would be full mythic ilvl on all my toons right now.

I still don’t see your problem. You have voluntarily taken on that much content then you need to do the work like everyone else.

1 Like

Sure if there was class specific abilities and the like but no this is a generic necklace that everyone gets regardless of class. They should be account bound. Which is why I was fine to do something like that in legion and not BFA. I want to be efficient on all my characters I play and to sink countless hours into the same content doing the same thing over and over is not compelling gameplay.

if you haven’t notice the forums have become an extremely toxic echo chamber here lately, and that’s because everyone like me have abandoned ship. I try to have hope they’ll fix the game but it seems like they’ll never listen to the correct feedback and would rather keep people chained to this game.

1 Like

Are you saying the game is designed around players running 8 mains thru end game content?

Get out of here!

All that work and now you get lazy :slight_smile:

1 Like

They dont want you to level them, They want you to Pay to have your race changed

The threads topic is not about leveling but okay.

but okay.

Okay cool I don’t want to fight you.

Some people have such boring lives they would rather argue than to be helpful. They need drama to validate their existence.