Account Management: Transaction History incomplete

Could you put the account creation date on the Account Details page in Account Management, where it would be easy to find? If not, can you bring back the entire Transaction History? A lot of us want to go back and find our account creation/start dates.

The only way we used to be able to find our start dates was through Payment History in Account Management. You have changed the page to Transaction History, and it no longer shows the entire history.

Luckily for me, another player was able to direct me to the old page that you hid from us, which shows our start dates.

Not everyone is going to see that thread and know where to go look. Please either put our account creation dates on the Account Details page or bring back our entire Transaction History to the page that is readily accessible.

1 Like
  1. The CS forum doesn’t deal with anything like this.
  2. Requests ain’t made on the CS forum, anyone who can make any changes don’t come to the CS form.
2 Likes

Just so you are aware of it, The devs do not come to the support forums for player feedback or suggestions. Perhaps make a post on General Discussion, you might be heard there.

2 Likes

I’d actually suggest the Account Management Feedback forums for this since it’s not necessarily unique to World of Warcraft. You can find the Account Management Feedback forums here.

3 Likes

Ah okay! Didn’t know they had a forum for that.

Yup! It got created when they did the redesign :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t work for Blizzard but if I had to guess, I’d guess the opposite of what you’re asking is what’s going to happen. I’d guess that old information will get purged, so I’d take a screenshot if it’s something you want to keep.

I’m going to do so when I get home. That was a fun blast from the past. I knew I started just before Wrath dropped (11/1/08) but I’d forgotten I was a friend’s RAF recruit from my first day. (And it looks like the program was different back then since I seem to have received a free 10 days and then a free month. Or maybe the month came with the game. I don’t know, I’ve slept since then.)

Thanks for directing me. I thought the CS forum blurb said to post suggestions. Will move my post.

1 Like