Account Locked

hello i dont know why my account suddenly got locked

when i checked my email it said my account got compromised

but it happen when i was online and doin dungeon with my account

and it happen same with battle net account got locked too so i cant send ticket via web login

help me please

First - try changing your password.

If this is just a security lock, that should do it.

2 Likes

i cant login to battlet net account via web / launcher it said my battle net account locked

Here’s a link for compromised accounts:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/verify?stateRef=/support/en/help/product/wow/181/942/solution

A couple of things to make sure of are that your computer and e-mail are secure. If your account was hacked, they got the info from you somehow. So first be sure to secure your system.

Also, when you do get the account unlocked, make sure that you attach an authenticator to it too.

Let us know if you need help along the way!

4 Likes

i do have authenticator attached to the account and personally i checked my account there is nothing wrong with it , it just suddenly i got locked for that reason while i was online

Then it’s not likely compromised.

In that case, you can use this link instead:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/935/solution

5 Likes

Action(s) Taken: Account Closure

Recent activity shows your account may be compromised. We disabled this account to protect your privacy and prevent further damage.

We recommend checking our Securing a Blizzard Account article for suggestions to make it harder for someone to compromise your account.

Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to terminate your access to the account, with or without warning, as noted in the Blizzard End User License Agreement

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

this is what they said at email

my battle net account got locked too so i cant log in via web or launcher

You should be able to put in a ticket without logging in too.

2 Likes

yea i did that , gm said they wil ltake a loot at my case and i just need to wait
but i need my account back before tonight because i have raid with both my account

You cannot really rush these things.

1 Like

Here’s hoping that they’re able to get back to you by then. But all you can do is wait on your ticket.

1 Like

The ticket queue gets handled in the order the tickets are received.
Everyone has a need to get their problems handled ASAP.
Posting on the forums is not a way to skip to the head of the line.

Do use a VPN by any chance?

nah i didnt just play like normaly way i do everyday and while i do dungeon it forced me out of the game suddenly and said its banned , and its confirmed that its not my wow account that got banned but its bnet account since i cant log on to my bnet account on launcher

I’d submit an appeal on this, Witclh - have it given another look.

That is done through tickets.

3 Likes

do i need to appeal again or it has been fowarded , i did it already but seems queue line on the work so i need to wait , but if it can be done before tonite ill appreciate it

They’re not be able to do it tonight, as they’ll answer the appeal tickets in the order they’ve been placed. There isn’t a way to speed it up within any time frame.

Did you submit an appeal from a different account, Witclh? I don’t see one from this account.

2 Likes

i cant login to this account , it happen i can post this because i did logged before at forum
but i cant login into website and support to send ticket because my bnet account banned
i send the ticket using without log in account , which is via email that i used for this account

this was the account i been using , for some reason i still logged into the forum but i cant login to web because its banned , i have 2 account which i used and they got both banned for same reason

oh god please if you can help i need my account back before raid time tonight , if you want the email that i been use for the account do i need to post it in here ? because i cant log on to send ticket