Academic acquaintances bug

Thanks, I found the fix on wowhead and thought I’d share it here.

Still bugged. A fix would be nice, please.

1 Like

This worked for me but I had not yet completed Broken Traditions

This is a known issue for Blizzard and they have an article right on their support page.

Would suggest you watch this thread and that support article for when the fix comes.

1 Like

Thank you. I hadn’t turned in the ‘Broken Traditions, Broken Bodies yet’ and this information allowed me to finish the ‘Academic Acquaintances’ quest. Much appreciated.

still bugged

Still bugged. Tried to do the quest today and same thing as all others happened.

This quest is STILL BUGGED, I am starting a new ticket.

1 Like

Dawg if i dont get this out of my quest log im gonna have a BF

2 Likes

I really want to complete this quest… Please try to fix this Blizz…

I’ve done every quest I can in the area, except for the dungeon quests, still cannot turn in this quest. I checked 5 minutes ago. This issue didn’t happen during Beta? They couldn’t figure this out before launch? How difficult is it to put the npc/quest line into the game? It has been an issue for, at least, 24 days.

Don’t be surprised when you still cannot turn this quest in.

Another reset… another day I cannot turn this quest in…Pleaseee figure this out…

Ladies and Gentleman and Others this is still bugged

1 Like

Thank you for the update <3

Checked the other day, still can’t turn in.

1 Like

After reset, this quest still cannot be turned in…

I wonder if I’ll still have this quest in my log when the next expansion rolls around. Good thing the quest log size was bumped.

1 Like

We joke about this bug but I’m also starting to wonder if by not completing it I’m stuck in a phase which means Hunts in this section of the zone are uncompletable.

I’ve never been able to even get a hunt in Eastern Azure Span to have any objectives appear, despite being able to see the status xx/6 at the top of the screen.

I have no issues doing Hunts in this area on alts that have not done the bugged quest.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, this toon can’t complete a hunt there either. :frowning:

This quest will be like a quest in Western Plaguelands that bugged out on me for years. Kind of the same situation, completing one quest out of an unspecified order made another quest bug out.

1 Like