Academic acquaintances bug

I once again, am commenting to say that I cannot turn this quest in on reset. Thank you

3 Likes

Yup, still bugged here as well.

2 Likes

Still bugged.

1 Like

I abandoned it and could never find it again. nice

2 Likes

Nothing new to report - Still bugged as of today

4 Likes

So, are they waiting for 10.0.7 to fix this when the Winterpelt Furbolg stuff goes in, considering these NPCs are involved?
Or are those of us with this bugged quest still in our logs (since launch day for me) locked out of it?

2 Likes

Also having this issue… never had so many bugged quests in any of the expansions before

2 Likes

On the PTR I did this chain on an alt that never did it on live and it worked fine. So it appears to have been fixed, at least for characters that haven’t done any of those quests. Whether it is fixed for characters that got stuck, I can’t say, as I don’t have any characters in that situation. But it wouldn’t take long for someone to copy such a character to the PTR and find out.

Edit to add: And if it’s not fixed for those characters, it would be good to submit that as a PTR bug report so there is a chance for a fix.

1 Like

Checked this week and still was not able to turn in the quest. There haven’t been any updates to the support article about this problem either. Last update was 2 months ago.

1 Like

Still broken for me. Garz is where he should be, but I am unable to interact with him to finish Academic Acquaintances.

2 Likes

I am to the point where I am just gonna abandon the quest.

1 Like

Still can’t turn in this quest.

1 Like

This just got posted by Blizzard re: the upcoming patch

New Winterpelt Furbolg Faction

The Winterpelt furbolg speak a language no one seems to understand. Learn to understand and eventually speak their language as you help Sonova Snowden crack their peculiar dialect and earn their trust.

Start the “Academic Assistance” quest by accepting it in the Adventure Guide (Shift-J). This quest will become available after completing the “Winterpelt Hollow” and “Rustpine Den” quest chains in the Azure Span.

One would hope they would fix these quest chains first. My confidence is low…

3 Likes

Perhaps not a surprise to anyone, but this quest is still broken.

1 Like

Yeah I went ahead and just abandoned the quest :woman_shrugging:t3:

I cant even take the quest Academic Assistance, when i click it in the Adventure Guide nothing happens; and i finished all the quests, im honored with the Winterpelt and has 60 language

1 Like