Academic acquaintances bug

Unable to turn in the quest ‘academic acquaintances’ - Turning in a prior quest to the quest giver de-spawns the quest giver with no opportunity to turn in the acquaintances quest.

32 Likes

+1 - I’ve followed up and finished all other quests for the area and it’s still not possible to turn it in

2 Likes

Just ran into this issue as well.

1 Like

Same here. The quest is complete and see the “?” on the mini map but can’t turn it in anywhere.

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

2 Likes

Also having this issue, cannot hand it in, abandoning did not fix it, in fact it made the quest giver no longer have a quest.

3 Likes

Same for me, question mark is on the map, but no body is there to let me turn it in.

2 Likes

Also having this issue currently. Tried to log out and back in as well, as this sometimes spawns the turn in. Nada.

1 Like

Currently same issue here as well. Quest accepter just runs off and disappears before being able to turn it in.

1 Like

Same here. Hope they fix this relatively soon.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have flown all around the zone and have completed every quest I have come across and this is my last one here, that I can find. I have probably flown around the zone 3 or 4 times trying to find other quest with no luck.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Makes me sad because I was trying to get all the achievements in each zone. Guess I’ll have to move on and come back later. (I hope! :/)

1 Like

Also having this issue. No one to turn it into, no matter how many times I leave and come back, log out, etc.

1 Like

I am having this issue as well

1 Like

Same issue!

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

Mmhmm Same issue here.

1 Like

Same here yup

1 Like

same here, i did the save Radzna quest first and now Garz is back in Camp Nowhere with Radzna, but i cannot turn in the quest to Garz

1 Like

+1

…OCD is going bonkers

2 Likes