Abuse of Toys and RP servers:

Ehh, i’m just wondering. I’m not too huge on the forum thing or what have you, i just post. :no_mouth:

But nothing in your posts have anything to do with threatening people irl, at least that’s what i see so far.

really ? that’s cool, i tried to buy one with these features but they stop to sell them here in my region due to covid (yes that’s weird ) o.o

Framedirect is the one I use. Mine are also polarized. Really fun to go fishing with.

i’m not currently logged in to see the specific names on the options.

they can go into their video settings, and play with stuff.

i didn’t know that what i’d said was confusing.

:woman_shrugging:

Disgusting. Shows how many trolls really are in this game. There is nothing wrong with your suggestion.

People often want the ability to ruin the fun of others anonymously.

Not confusing, just vague to the point of being borderline pointless to say in the first place.

‘Stuff’.

I don’t think there are any settings you could really mess with to alleviate this sort of trolling - there’s only so much stuff you can turn off, and simple colored lights aren’t much of a thing, even on a toaster.

… Even having said that, however, it shouldn’t be on the victim to change their freaking graphical settings to avoid being harassed.

1 Like

how do you know it wasn’t RPers using those toys to begin with - or do you spend that much time in Goldshire?

That is the puffer toy and was complained about once already. It isn’t that bright I went and tested it out when the first set of complains came out and l didn’t see an issue. Your computer monitor has settings if the game is too bright for you, maybe you should try them out.

Because getting mass groups of them together into a blinding light where nobody can see is not RPers using them.

You haven’t read any single one of my posts. I went to Goldshire to get an example of what was being done, since people, obviously, don’t know what I’m talking about. One of them is not a problem. How about 6-10 more?

you can’t do more than 5 with that toy and it doesn’t stack with multiple people. That screen shot actually proves nothing since I think it was taken from that angle to exaggerate things and people don’t play with their camera in that position.

The last thread on this subject was also goldshire inn people were complaining about as well, it doesn’t seem to be an issue with anywhere else so hmm considering what goes on in Moonguard Goldshire Inn I am actually wondering if Blizzard cares since they tried to get rid of that group of people and that spot is a blight on the game.

… You’re purposely obtuse and I’m no longer responding to you. You’ve read nothing, think you know what I’m talking about, and you’re proceeding to try and lecture me about why I went to get an example of what was being done to me in an RP hub in a place that’s frequently trolled. Good day.

1 Like

I read most of your first post and looked at the screen shot of the example of the toy you were complaining about. You didn’t know the toy and made false claims about about it as well. I told you what it was and that that toy is limited and it just isn’t a problem anywhere except small spaces (and not a problem even there in my opinion but that is where it impacts the most). Even then you probably have your brightness/contrast settings on your pc monitor too high if it is bothering your eyes - something you can fix yourself.

Saying something is blinding me because of bad settings when I have what’s suggested for my settings by Nvidia itself seems a bit bold.

I never said it was blinding you - those are your words. I don’t think it is possible for you to have any settings on your monitor and use it with this game for you to be ‘blinded’ by things.

However, if you are that sensitive to light then why the heck would you be using the suggested settings on your video card (which isn’t what I was even talking about btw). Those suggested settings are for people with no problems. If you have a problem with light sensitivity my question is why you wouldn’t long ago have adjusted those settings.

I’ve already stated it before. I do not mind, nor am I bothered by flashes of color. Prolonged exposure to a certain color, for say, 10-20 minutes of solid red light that can even hide character outlines, will start giving me migraines and blurred vision. Strong red is -not- a pleasant color to have blasted in your face.

No Karen… no you can’t.

OMG THE HORROR!

That would be you… lol :rofl:

2 Likes

They stopped enforcing that back in cata was one the reasons my server straight up died.

There are also hue and saturation settings that can be adjusted that would fix that problem, especially if you are talking about extended periods of time you are experiencing that.

Folks like you managed to kill my server used to have huge rp pop doing “shows” daily. Which many people would hang out watch until the trolling chased them to the far reaches, even there they got harassed eventually quit or left server.

1 Like

not in the slightest.

just because the settings are optimal for your system, doesn’t mean it’s what’s the most suitable for your eyes.