Absolute easiest spec atm?

Well yeah. Zuldazar be like that against melee. We all know it. I do think he’d like Havoc though, it’s actually pretty chill and fun. It’s a solid mid packer but AoE damage is slammin’. Also, we ooze ‘rule of cool’. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Actually I think I’m going with Assassination or Havoc, BM seems tempting but pet a.i. is questionable.

Yeah pets are just annoyin’ in this game.

Lemme sell you Demon Hunter.

Double. Jump.

Every time you relog into your other characters, ya just wish ya had it.

3 Likes

I have a three-button rotation:

1 - smack that booty macro
2 - oh yeah baby macro
3 - /dance

1 Like

Finally! Thank you.
An honest Havoc main.

Not Vulpera thou. :pensive:
Every time I log into my shaman the tail makes me smile.

1 Like

idk if its still the case but when i was last trying to actually play play my DH one of the BiS talents was something that REMOVED one of its only attacks ENTIRELY and you did much more dps for literally mostly autoattacking for its resource. got both of mine to cap and then was like “nope” this is boring. but it wasn’t like the warrior one where you still had a bunch of buttons. it was… dhish. :rofl:

as a warlock you can imagine that i hate DHs for even existing. but i did give it the old college try.

That’s just the Goldshire rotation!

In pve, you can just auto hit, that’s what people should be doing on all classes so they can have a free hand for fried chicken.

Tbf this rotation is for the Sugar Daddy Hunter build and some people don’t run that for whatever reason.

1 Like

I feel that. I just wanna be a Draenei one :(. One day maybe they’ll not be freakin’ lame and restrict it to lameo elves.

1 Like

if i could be a goat/orc DH it would be better. but i don’t play female toons and male elves are the derpiest derp in the whole game, so…

BM is a 3 button rotation at best. What 8 buttons are you hitting?

1 Like

DH not being open to (at least) Orc/Draenei was such a bad decision.

they said they’d think about opening it up to more races, initially. but that was obviously all lies. lol

1 Like

Guy speaks the truth. I log off my DH and try to double spacebar then get sad…

3 Likes

Mend Pet, Dismiss Pet, Summon Pet, Move To, and Follow, naturally.

Just kidding, but gotta love pets, right?

P.S. unrelated but does anyone have an @cursor “move to” macro? I’ve tried a few things but none of them have worked ;(

1 Like

I don’t think that’s possible anymore. I tried a few on my Warlock and none of them worked.

1 Like

Boomkins :wink:

Jokes aside, an additional mention would go to destro warlocks, pretty simple spec to play honestly but also very fun

1 Like

Well, at least you are honest. So you want a game that requires a minimum of thought to play?

Let’s hope WoW never gets to the point where the answer would be"every class and spec"…

1 Like

The basic rotation is really easy but they have so much utility it takes like 3 action bars.

2 Likes

Of the specs I play, I’d say Frost DK and Havok DH are the easiest. But if you don’t want utility spells then I’d say Havoc DH “wins”.

Vulpera DH and I’d be happy.

1 Like