Absolute easiest spec atm?

This, my dear, is where your warlock magic comes in. If anyone says anything about low DPS, simply deprive them of healthstones, giving one to everyone else who you suspect won’t turn around and give one to them. Then, when they die like an arrogant fool, simply refuse to soulstone them and laugh at their corpse! Make sure to have an alliance with any other brez-capable player before-hand. Then, upload that log so the world will know of their foolishness!

2 Likes

you haven’t played a ranged at all and it’s obvious to anyone in the thread that has. even arcane gets thrown around as super easy mode but if you don’t know what a conserve phase is you’re in for a rough time.

I mean, you can play every spec somehow. The difference in how hard it is to play them is just in how hard it is to play them well. I’d say you actually need skill to play a bm hunter perfectly but you probably need less skill than to play a lock perfectly (on any spec).

Bro I get it. U you want to tell ur self warlocks is difficult so you can feel good about yourself. It’s okay nothing wrong with classes being easy in wow.

No one in their right mind would defy warlock authority. You guys are the glue that keeps raids together.

3 Likes

i play demo not aff. i’m talking about aff, not demo. since you seem to think that once you put a dot up it just stays up forever. they don’t.

Oh no how will my weak aura every shine and yell at me to refresh the dot

I really enjoy Havoc. It’s chill. You do decent damage. You have…‘some’ utility. There’s a lot of rule of cool to it.

It has a pretty high APM, but I think that’s the case for most melee. BM hunter is incredibly chill, but it’s not really my thing…not too into pets. However, it would be my other suggestion :). I would even suggest Arms/Marksman Hunter.

Yo this for real though.

2 Likes

with most melee what you’re supposed to hit just… lights up. without addons. it’s like a 200iq move to even have a weak aura vs what melee do. :rofl:

1 Like

Melee is easy too. I find ranged is easier. Dot while doing mechanics ez clap

Literally most classes nowadays.

1 Like

there is a big difference between an spriest and a frost dk though. as you know.

1 Like

Yup most classes. Pruned for casuals.
Which isn’t a bad thing it’s actually good. We enjoy raid fights now, we have time to enjoy the massacre mechanic in sire, srsly the animation for that is so good

I wouldn’t debate that at all lol. Some classes are easier than others, absolutely, but it’s not really something to even brag about. A lot of the time ‘chill’ and ‘difficulty’ can just come down to needing practice and changing up macros. The community gets real weird about trying to flex on difficulty of classes.

I’d like it if the trees encouraged more diverse builds, but it is what it is. There are a few things I would bring back to most classes, but that’s another thread.

dude thinks i’m flexing about specs i don’t even play though which is irrational. my priest is a healing priest. my lock is demo not aff. but you can check logs and see the differences between “good” spriests/afflocks and “not so great” ones. you know?

Every spec has bad player and good players? What’s ur point ?

I don’t know what you’re trying to say here. Especially when I’m sayin’:

did you play in legion when stm spriest was a thing? like pre nerf. check the logs on that vs essentially any melee at the same time.

Unpopular opinion (I think): All classes in WoW are pretty easy. Some are just a lil easier than others. Nothing to argue over.

1 Like

Can we be honest? All specs at 70% parses are good enough to clear heroic CN. Which means, all of them are relatively easy.

Anything else is just stirring the pot.

1 Like