Absolute easiest spec atm?

Need help picking an alt, I wanna play a class/spec and put the least amount of effort while doing so. I think my options are narrowed down to:

• Frost DK
  • Havoc
  • BM Hunter
  • Fury
  • Frost Mage

I’m open to other suggestions of course. Please make me lazy.

Edit: Least amount of utility too.

3 Likes

Play bear

:clown_face:

3 Likes

Too much utility.

Definitely BM Hunter.

Frost Mage actually has a little bit more… management than BM hunter imo.

Rest are melee which you don’t really want playing in terms of effort :^)

6 Likes

The answer is almost always Mage. Frost is in good shape. I got surprised yesterday by a level 60 mob when I was 51 and I came out the winner, so I’ve got no complaints.

That sounds like kiting. Kiting takes buttons. :no_entry_sign:

5 Likes

Just one really. Ok, two. Frost Nova/Blink.

1 Like

Jesus.

go play the skin flutes at goldshire inn. their not picky there.

Any class. Just one thing

/dance

ez clap.

9 Likes

BM Hunter and Havoc DH are literally 2-3 button specs.

9 Likes

BM hunter for sure

1 Like

Pure easiest class is havoc DH. you can boil it down to a no more than 6 button rotation even less with the right talents. I learnt how to play it with a broken hand when BM was unmanageable, i was able to stay competitive for my ilvl

Ret paladin

1 Like

I like my Assassination Rogue, she feels pretty easy to play now. It depends on what you like - for me I play a lot of multi-dot classes so those are the easier ones. I just played Shadow and Feral but Assassination feels both stronger, has one upkeep less than Feral, and gets much better CC.

And IMO any healer except Disc (strangely) if you have great DPS players in your group.

1 Like

But other people here say BM is 3 button. Havoc seems double the effort.

Lies, too much utility.

2 Likes

Hunter. FDK. Frost mage is harder than fire for me

Oh yeah! I’ve heard Assassination is easy faceroll. I’ll add it to my lazy list.

1 Like

other people have no idea what they are talking about. BM is 7-8 button rotation with a dot to track and pet buffs to manage.

8 Likes

It’s pretty nice, you just do dot dot dot, stab, special dot, powerup, stab, dot dot, stab, dot dot, stab, and so on

There’s a little more intricacy that you can totally ignore if you’re doing like 12 or heroic raid for example. Just stun prio targets, get your dots out and honestly grab a cup of coffee

1 Like

BM Hunter is like 3 buttons, that would be my vote anyways.

1 Like

Wowhead says it’s a 4 button rotation using all active talents. 5 button with Kill Shot.