Absolute easiest spec atm?

feral was one of the hardest specs in the entire game in WRATH. it’s a shadow of what it once was. google “feral john freaking madden.”

That’s not the healers fault tho lol. just kick people if they miss interupt or take unavoidable damage

Well, it depends on your talent choices, but breath build seems best for pve atm, which means getting 2 one-handers and picking venthyr preferably and working hard to maintain breath output while squeezing in chain shots and sin blasts. Kinda rough if you’re looking for easy mode. Unh is easy mode now, though ppl often think it’s really hard for some reason.

And getting one 2 hander is way less…traumatizing than getting 2 one handers.

I know , but now it’s actually really simple in single target.

Havoc has the benefit of being very mobile and able to get out of things easily. I also hear Frost DK and Fury are fairly simple. I don’t play any of these, however, so YMMV.

I thought MM was simple last time I played it, but that was before SL.

Arcane is a trap. You can take an AoE-centered build for mythics with Night Fae and it’s not bad, but it’s a lot harder to execute in single-target than people would have you believe. Movement, mechanics, a lack of procs, and overextending without Evocation are pretty easy. Underextending your mana bar means you do some awful DPS, too.

You can check logs and see that the best arcane mage players have one of the largest gaps from average arcane mages because of the skill ceiling.

Also whoever said spriest lied. That spec is busy as hell.

I believe all casters are harder than melee by virtue of having a cast time, if you need to move you lose that gcd completely.
That said, I didn’t expect spriest to be so hard; I thought it was a basic builder and spender but it has a lot of intricacies for my smol boomie brain.

If you kick everyone who misses interrupts and doesn’t avoid avoidable damage perfectly from lower keys you might just manage to do the impossible and run out of dps to invite

i have a monk as well. haven’t leveled my rogue yet this expac. in general… ww isn’t as difficult as a lot of the range specs. but it’s much more difficult than something like frost dk or havoc, yeah.

In my groups I call their interupts and cc.

If I miss an interupt I leave the key as well

how could you miss an interrupt on a tankadin. you’d have to not have AS bound at all.

Pretty much. prot pally is fun and easy. No need to kite in 15s.

I personally have found affliction warlock to be pretty easy, if you don’t mind it being a tad slow to ramp up.

Unfortunately it looks like some significant nerfs incoming with 9.1 though.

fury is pretty punishing if you mis use a GCD

also if you run signet which you should be its micro managey

If you want to stand there and take hits while only hitting a few buttons, Frost DK is the way to go.

1 Like

Dude I needed a laugh today thank you. Don’t do rogue. cloak of skill has you soak stuff

Starting at timers

1 Like

Spriest has so many aspects to it that it can get complicated to play it well. Yea you have multi doting but that’s just what you open with, then you have a priority rotation and the priorities change a lot depending on the situation. It’s not hard to play a spriest but it’s hard to play it well. Same with warlock.

people don’t know the differences between a skill floor and ceiling for some reason.

I don’t do high keys so if someone misses one interrupt it’s usually not a big deal. What personally annoys me is when I realize that the only people using interrupts are the tank the healer and I while melee just chill cause I know the healer and I both often have the longest cd on our interrupts.

It’s hard to in modern wow when floor is 1 button away from ceiling

outlaw is pretty easy, just requires a bit of micromanaging

1 Like