Absent Class Tuning

The literal single thing you seem to think you have is epic bg winrate from literally just not playing unless in a full premade is this right

Just for clarification because I can’t quite figure out where you get this idea that anything you’ve been doing is good

4 Likes

tell you what, you explain to me how your rating and glad titles matter if they don’t serve you on your rare encounters with me in BGs? keep in mind im not going to just dogpile you and count it a win, im talking stuff were we go 1v1 or have a small group skirmish over an objective and you still lose. even if you are casually playing because its unrated, you should still beat me if your view on rating and experience was valid.

In 1500 honor levels I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a bg which makes me think you exclusively premade

What makes you think you’re favored here exactly

I’ve had like considerably more success on Blood

do you afk out of premade games or something?

doesn’t matter if you can’t carry that skill outside of arena, just means your partners did all the heavy lifting.

I’m talking shuffle and bgs, not so much arena although I did wanna try it in there.

Everyone duel on their blood dks then

Duel each other

They’re like 1k mmr lower and blaming their team in shuff.

man i love sites like check-pvp, they let me double check stuff when i suspect i’m being gaslit, i have killed you before, on several of your alts.

Gaslit wha

I don’t remember seeing an Inemia ever

what about akunda?

:grey_question:

you can hide yourself in games by becoming akunda

Unholy DK is literally top tier melee rn & they can be pretty tanky if you rotate cds right. If you’re struggling as Unholy it’s def a you issue as others have told you they pump.

Frost DK is meh, that’s not because of defensives though it’s just poorly designed hence the TWW rework coming.

Blood DK is a tank, it shouldn’t be doing big damage or be viable like the other two specs. That’s like wanting Prot to be as good as Arms or Fury.

1 Like

nope, needs DS and armor nerfs reverted. and they would need to increase disease damage 500% in pvp to bring us close to top tier. but even still, my mage friend deletes whole teams with living bomb in under a second, i don’t even get dot ticks rolling before there are no more targets.

Ahh I see.

5 Likes

another class killing all targets before my opening sequence is even done and damage has started rolling is a me problem how?

You play with premade RAIDs on voice chat. You have an entire raid and multiple pocket healers backing you up in random bgs.

You think PvP balance should be “I can kill you, but you can’t kill me.”

2 Likes

Use defensives.

Play the right spec (As in not blood & the right talents for unholy).

Use your rotation properly.