Absent Class Tuning

pretty confident in saying unholy dk is better than warrior

1 Like

What if warrior is more fun though?

ofc its more fun

we have the same argument over in bg land about honor level. more is better yes, but you can’t really compare two different players and have an absolute certainty of outcome.

afterall, there are a lot of multiglads who show up in bgs and get destroyed by people who never step foot in arena and just queue bgs all day and have so for years.

if rating was a raw measure of skill, then i wouldn’t have thousands of glad kills because i have never pushed above ~1900, so it should be impossible for me to have ever killed a glad.

if i kill you what does that make you then? (statistically i probably already have killed you on one of your toons)

yeah it is, the devs said so, it was the trade off for taking away our presences and mobility in legion. if they don’t want us to play like that, they need to give us back our presences and mobility, then the class won’t be trash.

i really thought about going more into arguing with you about DK, but then i looked at your DK and you have barely played it. unless you have some R1 hiding on another account, i have literally forgotten more about DK than you know. i do respect your many glad titles on other classes, but stop acting like you know more about this class than me.

My this certainly is a bit of a distorted view on things.

Not really? Unless you mean one of those premade vs non-premade scenarios where even the most inept should have a 90%+ win rate assuming they’re playing with others.

4 Likes

yes really, this isn’t even uncommon, like why are you arguing it unless you are the multiblade getting destroyed? there are players in BGs who see your fancy glad mount and make a bee line straight to you to kill you and /flex.

Wait what

You’re like the least experienced DK in the thread

Yeah I know it kills the vibe

3 Likes

looks at playtime and kills.

come again?

Yeah with no results

4 Likes

seems to be results.

I mean having to carve through legions of bots following me around because my mount passively infuriates them.

Oh, and no honor level because premader.

sounds like you are jealous i have friends to play with.

Not ones that’ll queue, though.

1 Like

huh?

/10char

I think y’all should duel , no tanks no healers pick your spec winner wins the argument!!!

Is a body to fill a group required to queue a friend, friend

Blood vs Blood there can be only one :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Y’all should duel, no tanks no healers winner wins the argument!!! Pick a dps spec!!

This is an incredibly warped perspective. I’m sure there are thousands of kids who have played more games of pick-up or travel basketball than lebron james, but would never ever come close to beating him in a 1:1 game. Sure, they may score points sometimes, but they’re not even in the same world, competitively speaking.

Maybe you have while I’m gearing or playing a casual bg, but kills = wins in BGs, something im sure you know. But im also higher rated than you in RBG xp as well on your own class and on others.

Dk isn’t trash, and it really hasn’t been.

And despite a fraction of your playtime im higher rated and experienced than you on it. Thats because you are fundamentally misunderstanding your own class and don’t recognize how it works within the game, or you would be more successful. You can play the game for 100 years, but if your mentality is as bad as it appears to be, then you won’t ever improve and some johnny pve player can probably do your role better in a fraction of your time played because they’re learning how the class works instead of making excuses for it.

6 Likes

if the rules are no tanks no healers, how can you have blood? its both at the same time.

can i get some of that copium for my tea?