Absent Class Tuning

in the post i quoted, unholy was the point of reference, not blood.

thats bloodforged armor, you have to use deathstrike first. excessive use of DS will also put you on a resource spiral.

I’m aware of what its called, but you were talking about heart strike and purgatory, ie blood spec. Regardless, if you’re not pressing death strike after getting sniper for 50% of your health maybe that’s another issue.

if you press DS as frost or unholy, all that happens is your runic power is depleted. that’s why i want the nerfs removed.

Imagine if every dps in the game got the feral druid treatment where they had to “stance shift” with a global cooldown anytime they wanted to use their major defense and major offense abilities.

Imagine if every dps got the feral druid treatment where a random AoE interrupted their focus, preventing them from pumping their big opening damage unless they were out of combat. That’s basically what happens to feral druids constantly being knocked out of stealth by random AoE out of nowhere.

what nerfs

the base healing and reactive healing are both nerfed 50% in pvp as well as the bonuses to base and reactive healing in the talent improved deathstrike. and then there is an overall % nerf, that was 50 but i think they reduced it to 25. but still, 5 separate nerfs on DS for DPS DKs.

and then there is the armor nerf, DK already takes more damage than other melee, there is a bug in how our armor works and to fix this in the past they gave DPS dks the stamina of blood dks, and that sort of kinda worked, but made us really sensitive to DS nerfs. so this expac right at the start of S1 blizz nerfed DS which shot DKs in the foot all expac, but then they nerfed what remained of our armor by 30% and still haven’t buffed DS.

right now DK gets by on inflated S4 EHP and pocket heals, but that will get reset next season and we will be in even worse shape than S1 of this expac because the armor nerf will still be in place.

I can’t with you :joy:

they could make winning require stuff u can see at night and still most would fail

Improved death strike is nerfed 50%, and the reactive healing is nerfed 50%. There is no overall % nerf or any nerf to the base healing of death strike.

So deathstrike base is 25% of damage taken or 7% max health, increased to 40% of damage taken or 11.2% of max health. In pvp, this instead becomes 12.5% of damage taken or 7% max health, increased to 16.25% or 9.1% max health.

no there isn’t

1 Like

Why are you still in this thread. Youve been schooled by everyone and their mother and refuse to listen. Just go back to the bg forum and have your pre made listen to your cooked complaints about the state of DK.

This thread is truly incredible. It’s amazing to see how far some player will go to bury their heads in the sand to ignore reality.

We are consistently seeing someone playing a top-tier class refer to their class as “trash”, request INSANE buffs, and use the most wild and baseless data poorly with some buzzwords thrown in, like “skill expression”, “snapshotting”, and “multiple viable builds”.

Did chat gpt write this, or is Inemia just evidence that skynet and the terminators are actually the good guys?

4 Likes

The armor normalization that was overall good for the game? That impacted basically all classes equally and allowed for better tuning?

Now we’re just straight up lying.
There is no armor bug for dks.

Just to recap, you think that Dk is trash because it’s the most susceptible to cc, dies easily, and does bad damage?

You think that diseases need a 500% buff and survivability needs unnerfed as well?

Can you compile a list of your suggestions so I can use them to make satire copy pastas?

3 Likes

What in the holy hell did I just read in this thread?

4 Likes

A mental gymnastics routine that would make simone biles jealous and more denial than the zoomer generation when confronted with the negative side effects of excessive social media consumption.

My personal favorite is how he tries to say that no one else’s achievements matter because he supposedly has killed and beat everyone in BGs (despite providing no data). Just intentionally ignoring the obvious reverse of that where his bg skill means nothing because he loses literally 50% more games than he wins.

He only puts stock in his bg achievements, because beating on casual players trying to gear with a full geared premade team trying hard vs casuals is the only way he can get his wins consistently.

This guy is a bully trying to act smart and should absolutely be shamed for it.

6 Likes

While we’re at it, I want buffs for the arcane mage.

I’ve heard of this Dk in several cords. He’s like the Babadook of the forums if you fused him with Andy Dick, Carrot Top and Amy Schumer. I’m fascinated. It’s thrilling to see this creature in its natural environment. Now I know how Darwin felt.

1 Like

kinda like thinking 13k honor kills on a toon makes you some sort of class master because you got glad on other toons. i played my evoker for one season and got 70k hks, so you clearly didn’t play your dk enough to have a valid opinion on it’s intended performance.

hks mean literally nothing skill wise lol, go back to bg forums if you’re gunna make silly comments like this.

You’re not nearly as good as Nas is when it comes to being knowledgable game-wise; get your head out of the sand.

Your premade epic bgs aren’t the epitome of skill, not even close in-fact, I’d say that it’s the least skillful PvP in the entire game being it’s solely objective based with the least amount of focus on individual skill.

5 Likes