Absent Class Tuning

i play a tank because of sniper shot, the damage bonus isn’t a factor in what im talking about.

Then you’re not playing it properly.

Apoc literally does at least 30% of someone’s hp rn.

Doomburst does insane burst.

User error.

You have two death grips & two death’s advance; that’s plenty of gap closers to promote uptime.

The class you’re looking for is warrior.

1 Like

L

4 Likes

or you aren’t playing blood correctly.

huh, didn’t seem to stop the hunter from PVEing me down from 75 yards way

blood’s DS isn’t nerfed, so you get hit, and can recover properly.

Lol, ok man sure whatever it takes to make you feel better.

Use a pillar to LoS the sniper shot.

Grip + chains.

Grip the disengage.

Stun the freedom.

Apoc go profit.

Once you get on a MM they’re kinda screwed it’s not hard.

If you see trueshot just pillar till it’s over.

use the sanguination build.

i mean, that is nice, but LoS isn’t available in all situations. and again, the hunter can do something you can’t: stop your incoming damage and escape. you can only reduce incoming damage as a DK so if you can’t close the gap because of pvp circumstances, any bot can take you down. this is why the DS and armor nerfs hurt so bad. sure we are viable right now, in S4 with S4 levels of versatility and stamina, but as soon as prepatch hits our goose is cooked.

This is the arena forums therefore, I am using an arena situation where there are pillars to LoS at all times.

the worse part is this is all a repeat, i had to bring this up in the past in S4 of BfA about DS nerfs and nobody listened and said i was bad at the game, a season later Blizz had to revert the DS nerfs.

and this ties into a major concern, we are supposed to be getting a major class overhaul, but if the PVP dev isn’t talking to the PVE and Class devs, the class devs are going to balance DK around the assumption that the PVP dev didn’t screw the class with a 30% armor nerf and 50% self healing nerf.

skill issue
2400+ 3v3 ladder

dk is 5th most played spec idk how many of them are pettykick tho

1 Like

still needs buffs. or more accurately, needs certain nerfs undone.

You keep saying stuff like this, but clearly your bg xp doesn’t extend to any competitive environment. You literally lose 50% more than you win. You’re clinging to some arbitrary statistics with zero base for your claims… and in the arena forums btw XD

What a lot of words for, “idk how to play objectively”

2 Likes

should use the talent which reduces that damage by 20%

thats a trap talent tbf

spoken like all your damage is physical and would be reduced

This post is still going. Amazing. I want to thank everyone involved for an enjoying read.

I also want to re-encourage y’all to roll a Vulperan, get in an IoC and blow up some Alliance while in a cannon and using /lol. It sounds exactly like the raccoon from Guardian of the Galaxy.

Like is good.

According what the representation graphs look like, only dh and balance need to be nerfed (Id say slightly.) There are specs that could be brought up though.

You think you know someone, then they say some shiz like this…

1 Like

The question we should be asking ourselves about Paladins is not: How OP are they? Instead we should ask ourselves: Are they OP enough?

And is there ever really a ceiling (for Paladins)?

Okay, back to Shaman.

i take it for epics where im taking fire from many players, but in arena you really need the runes for heartstrike, it really is a trap to use. but since you don’t take purgatory in arena, its not exactly a trap take rune tap.