About the LGBT thread

actually I think were headed in the opposite direction

4 Likes

I think it’s the parades. If anyone actually went to Folsom street for one though, they’d quickly realize that nothing of substance is being accomplished, but it’s a helluva party :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have never been to nor will I ever go to the parades.

1. I hate crowds.
  2. Other political stuff that would get me permabanned.
  3. I really, really hate crowds.
3 Likes

Coming from the person who pointed out all the LGBT relationships already in game:

I think after a certain point, the mods here need to start forum banning the people who start issues in those threads. Asking for more inclusion is not a bad thing.

They didn’t go around asking for the threads to include other ethnicity options for humans to get locked. People specifically join the thread to troll and target the LGBT community with their comments, and as such ARE violating the Code of Conduct.

If you don’t agree with something? Don’t comment on it. It’s that simple.

4 Likes

No, clearly you don’t, because your posts clearly show that you think of all of us as some political hivemind. We are not and have never been. The only unanimous, universal thing the “community” agrees on is equality under the law.

6 Likes

You do sound just like an Aquarius . Leo with Aquarius Rising or Moon. Maybe a lot of placements in the 11th house .
Pisces Ascendant people will feel the same way. 12 house in Aquarius .

1 Like

I’m sorry. I don’t put much trust in superstition and star-readings. I prefer empirical evidence and science.

6 Likes

You think LGBT + are the only people who feels mistreated ? So does every culture . Even the disability people feels they have been left out of society .

2 Likes

Imagine thinking LGBT people existing is a political view

14 Likes

Imagine just wanting your own thread. There need a protected megathread for LGBT rep in wow.

1 Like

Burning Crusade called.

We’re good, we don’t need this again:

10 Likes

That’s a 10/10 mog right there :rofl:

3 Likes

sylvanas needs to be put down already!

1 Like

What’s a Ted Talk?

If we are not allowed to even discuss other Blizzard games, IE the Diablo threads getting deleted, then there is no reason why there needs to be these LGBT threads popping up all the time.

4 Likes

You can make a lgbt rep thread for those. Fun fact.

1 Like

It was closed because it was a stupid thread that had nothing to do with Warcraft and was just nerds trying to flex philosophy degrees

11 Likes

It’s this thing that started showing up on my youtube feed of people making presentations to large audiences of other people.

Some of it is pretty well researched info. Some of it is hot garbage filled with touchy feely pseudo-science.

3 Likes

Or maybe people play games like WoW and prefer topics like that, what gender you identify with, politics, religion, etc. out of a video game because many of us play games like this (games in general) to escape the real world. Why people need to keep making posts like this is beyond me.

And yes, I am for all rights of people and will back anyone in topics like that as it doesn’t hurt anyone but keep it out of games and stop trying to force things.

4 Likes

Now you’re being generally obtuse. Fun fact.