About the LGBT thread

Its better to clean a thread instead of just locking it down.

To be fair, that entire thread needed nuclear purification.

5 Likes

So, make that suggestion via the proper channels.

But donā€™t include me in the group of ā€œpeople who wanted it shut down.ā€

Thanks.

4 Likes

Really? that thread was a dumpsterfire, so you decided to let it spread by making another post?

6 Likes

Nah. TED is where I would expect to hear forward-thinking minds explaining how the human race is overly obsessed with knowing what the person next to them finds sexually arousing, or the activities they like to partake in behind closed doors.

Or, in the case of the individual, making sure everyone else knows exactly what attracts them, and how they like to experience sexual pleasure.

One day, sexuality will be moot, and we will be better people for it.

Race will be moot. Aesthetic human features will be moot.

Itā€™s hundreds or thousands of years away, but we will get there.

And I am anything but a cis male, so donā€™t even bother with ā€œyou donā€™t understand.ā€

2 Likes

You can keep reefing on my OP because this is actually a hill I am willing to die on. Abusing the flag system is your issue.

2 Likes

I doubt our species will survive long enough to become this androgynous and bland amalgamation of ultra-enlightened beings.

How boring that would be :frowning:

4 Likes

I should really start selling Pitchforks and Popcornā€¦

2 Likes

You what?

Abusing flags? Did you not read what I wrote.

The thread got shut down because people flagged things.

I flagged things. I did not abuse the system.

Logic fail.

1 Like

Not boring at all.

Exploring sexuality is a beautiful thing.

Wearing it on your sleeve is unnecessary.

8 Likes

Iā€™m actually watching my OP get hidden and unlocked again. I meant that response in general but it is noted that you are interested.

Stop talking about it.

5 Likes

LGBT+ people wanted to be heard and not dumped on .
I hear you .

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

2 Likes

Ahem.

See, there you go making us a monolith. You donā€™t speak for us. I donā€™t even speak for us.

How about we actually put forth our own individual opinions and not try to legitimize ourselves by becoming some monolithic, faceless thing?

6 Likes

All I want is for threads to not get taken down by constant false flag spam.

1 Like

This. times aboutā€¦ a billion.

3 Likes

I canā€™t imagine why some people like to think of me as part of some political hivemind. Itā€™s distasteful. :frowning:

4 Likes

Yes, you are right . I donā€™t speak for the LGBT+ , but I do listen .

1 Like