About the LGBT thread

Mods, delete this thread and put the actual thread under protection. This one is useless compared to the other thread.

29 Likes

I don’t care for the thread. It was just trying to cause problems. Write a character and not a romantic preference. Simple.

112 Likes

Meh, oh well.

I don’t think that an lgbt topic should be closed down. But if the discussion that follows it is nothing but a cespool of name calling, inflamatory statements and incessant arguing over a clash in ideology, perhaps it’s best that such a “discussion” just gets purged.

I don’t agree with the false flaggers either, but then making a thread about how another thread got canned is just going to stir the flame all over again.

18 Likes

I agree, DHs need a nerf.

59 Likes

And I think your race needs to be deleted.

7 Likes

Or maybe keep real world politics out of this game?

96 Likes

Dis is the sadness.

1 Like

Now eat your :cookie: !

1 Like

You’re just mad we can easily own dks just by flying high. LUL

It’s not appropriate for discussion on the WoW forums, that’s why it was flagged into oblivion.

23 Likes

27 Likes

Would you say its because people will go out of their way to smash the thread instead of just discussion?

1 Like

So, like, half the threads on these forums basically.

6 Likes

tanks need to learn their place

5 Likes

Maybe try to keep identity politics off the forums and you won’t have that issue.

56 Likes

You know, in general, online play is unrated.

1 Like

Do you realize making another thread it get around a lock is against forum rules?

13 Likes

Its a different thread, mate.

Mate if anybody 'round 'ere cared about forum rules we would have two threads a week.

1 Like