About the LGBT thread

Maybe LGBT+History Month should be closed . The Month is over . Why would the LGBT+ Community want to share the Month with Black History Month ? If I wanted to celebrate anything , I would have chosen a Month based on the Zodiac Tropical Calendar . Unless the LGBT + Community wanted that Aquarius - Pisces energy .

yeah that’s pretty much what I said in that thread only to end up ignore bombed

5 Likes

“We” don’t want to share anything.

There are some of us who still hold dear our individuality and refuse to let deranged monoliths steal our voices because “they know what’s best” for us.

12 Likes

Leave me alone, obesity activist!

:apple:

5 Likes

One days they should force everyone to be in a rainbow xmog and call it good :rainbow:

i agree after all if people check the calendar its now the 2nd of a new month which means the pride month has ENDED so let that thread stay buried and locked until next year

4 Likes

I’m sure that would go over swimmingly.

3 Likes

Sounds like an Aquarian would say .

I’m actually a lion. Hear me roar. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Leo’s are the opposite of Aquarius . Some times Leo’s will have that Aquarius’s attitude .

You don’t actually put stock in Zodiac signs, right?

yeah well some lions are louder than others :rofl:

6 Likes

I do, but I’m more into Vedic Astrology .

…right. I’ll be over here reading Being and Time or something then. :wave:

great you mentioned a book and there goes 90% of GD interest level theyll scatter like cats when thunder occurs

2 Likes

Yup. Mentioned a Heidegger book. It’s enough to give half this forum a migraine trying to grasp what’s been written.

Interesting that you never see this quote in the numerous “Who’s Anduin going to Marry” posts that show up here time to time.

6 Likes

are you kidding most of them get bored halfway thru reading a order board at taco bell and just yell give the biggest chalupa you got :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re right, I gave them too much credit! :smiley:

Not entirely true. I flagged inappropriate posts in there from people who were trolling. I had no intention of “getting it closed down.”

That’s an unfortunate risk of posting a thread on a controversial topic.

Duh?