About the LGBT thread

Yikes this post. This should be flagged, not OP.

You say that as if it’s a bad thing. :grin:

1 Like

Actually I should put the right colors out, Rainbow is just the umbrella.

:rainbow_flag:
:blue_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

Nice, complains about censorship and wants to censor. There is nothing flag worthy in that post.

2 Likes

Why? The dude literally called me a bigot because I disagreed with him. I didn’t say anything hateful. Simply no relationship should be in the game. Straight or otherwise. Then somehow that made me a bigot.

Oh I get it, it’s because I pointed out the privledge that some people have instead of just bowing down and accepting only one individual class has privledges. I guess Privledge checks are okay only in one direction. Any other direction and it’s something that needs flagged.

4 Likes

maybe you can get that level of representation in wow?

1 Like

I think I am going to add a signature to all my posts from now on so people know who and what I am.

2 Likes

Awesome, FYI rainbow generator is pretty awesome too. Still don’t understand why people that want representation so badly don’t make in-game parades events using the generator. Sure it might get trolled like everyone elses event but that is no reason not to do it. Maybe a level 1 blood elf march all using generators?

Oh boi here we go again lets see how many memes we can get before this one is locked.

Why do you assume anybody cares who or what you are?

2 Likes

Arthas and Jaina?

That post was disgusting, dude. You got issues.

Well haters do. They are such amazing snowflakes who want to police what people do with their own lives.

2 Likes

How exactly was that post disgusting? Are you sure he is the one with the issues?

3 Likes

That would be AMAZING!

1 Like

Why Arthas and Jaina? No. Arthas and Jaina, Thrall and Aggra, MAlf and Tyrande all those relationships are not really all that important to the story and could be told without it. We don’t need those relationships and we don’t need gay ones either.

So, it’s all about your ego, then.

Anyone who actually blames minorities for taking jobs, obviously is pushing blame where it doesn’t belong.

I don’t want to come here to discuss politics, I don’t think that’s what the purpose of this thread is. I’m ashamed to see that there’s some that wants to impose themselves on others, because they can’t stomach a free world.

Showing real relationships is important, to say that there shouldn’t be any relationships present is seriously jaded.

Find love. It will change your outlook completely and will make you a healthier person.

Because up until about 7 years ago, this:

was legally over-turned and it became possible to same-sex marry.

That kind of policy-making definitely highlights how much people care about this stuff. Though you as an individual are obviously able to approach these on your own terms.

Edit: or to put it in WoW terms, one group of nerds wanted marriage restrictions to be lifted so they could party with whomever they wanted, and another group of nerds saw this as nerfing marriage and basically the same as removing the faction divide.

(Not trying to make light of the real struggles, just trying to be silly)

3 Likes

I see where your getting but you misread what I said. I don’t think the entire “They took our jobs” thing. My statement is due to certain regulations if two applicants are exactly the same except one is a diverse application. The diverse will be chosen over the non diverse. That isn’t exactly fair, and is a privledge. I was simply pointing that out.

1 Like

Once again, how was that post “disgusting?” Affirmative action is a real thing and is perfectly debatable. Not only did the dude not say what you are claiming was said, you are hypocritical by trying to get his post flagged.

That’s your opinion and doesn’t override what he said. Many people find these forced relationships hurts the overall story trying to be told because it ends up being just a check in a box.

Again, opinion since humans are all different.

2 Likes