About the LGBT thread

Aww shucks.
So if accusations and expectations of anger and attempts to bludgeon you don’t stick, you try hurling the accusation of chauvinism?

Are you trying to play the: “you’ve no right to disagree with me ‘cos I’m a poor defenseless li’l lady and if you won’t agree with me you’re a mean ol’ chauvinist,” card?

3 Likes

Agreed. The problem I see is that sexuality is defined at all.

Imagine (for all of us to consider) if we defined people based on whether they are morning people or night owls. And then from that seemingly simple difference we then attribute worth, traits, likeness, etc., focusing on the societally-applied morning or night title/definition and not asking “why delineate groups based on either?”

This is what frustrates me. We seem to get frustrated with how sexuality defines us, and we don’t get frustrated that we define sexuality at all.

3 Likes

I mean if thats how you want to react I am more than happy to leave you that way. All our exchange did was waste time and its time I am more than happy to waste.

It’s defined for a reason. One thing goes into another and makes babies. Babies aren’t made with other ways of doing it so there needs to be a defined line of what is what and what it isn’t.

Well, it’s a good thing we ain’t making babies here, innit?

1 Like

Well we don’t really need any more of those. But that is a topic for another thread. In the near future.

3 Likes

Another topic that will no doubt be locked, de-listed or deleted. And rightfully so.

This one I agree, as it’s a double and shouldn’t of been made. Although the first one could of stayed around and shouldn’t of gotten locked.

I really hate this flag system, it gives trolls and bullies way too much power.

2 Likes

Have you ever noticed that haters seem so vocal. A LGBT person speaks up says hello, and 50 people rush in stating how horrible LGBT people are for just speaking up.

4 Likes

Right? And yet there’s people that want the dislike system back. As if that wouldn’t get massively abused again.

2 Likes

We had a dislike system? Sheesh. I must’ve been taking a break from the game that expansion.

I think it started either cata or MoP.

1 Like

Was like that for atleast 2 expansions maybe 3.

Uh…how would you even know someone is LGBT by them saying hello?

3 Likes

Generally speaking, people are more vocal about ideas they dislike then ones they like. That isn’t exclusive toward LGBT and isn’t a sign of malice.

5 Likes

The fact that an activity can lead to a particular eventuality is no reason to believe that eventuality is the only reason to pursue the activity concerned.

If this topic bothers you, why even join in on the thread?

Censorship is never OK.

Hello.

(Let’s test this.)
:stuck_out_tongue:

:rainbow: :rainbow:
:heart_eyes:
:rainbow: :rainbow:

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

:shark:
:rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

So in other words you have nothing to say after your ignorant comment, gottcha.

1 Like

But the Earth is so short of people, if some folk want to pursue their pair-bonding activities in a manner which won’t accidentally create more, won’t it be the end of life as we know it?