About the LGBT thread

There are other NPCS but you refuse to look for them. I linked you a thread where people took the time to list them out, but even that is too time consuming and difficult for you.

So essentially what you are saying is no representation, aside from a lead character kissing in a cinematic would be good enough for you. Which again, defeats the purpose of having said characters, as this would only be a walking stereotype pushed forth to appease a small minority of players.

8 Likes

Oh no, you’ve convinced me fully with your … … … romance novel. That’s… definitely what people mean when they say… representation.

You’re not arguing from bad faith at all.

3 Likes

Did you read the other thread? I didn’t see any click counts.

7 Likes

You don’t seem to see the problem with presenting a romance novel as an example of an LGBT person either. And now you’re asking me to dig through hundreds of posts for some link you apparently posted who knows when.

Do you even care what you’re saying, or are words just a bludgeon to silence people you disagree with.

2 Likes

No one is trying to silence you. I gave you resources to allow you to find that which you seek. It is not my fault if you can’t take the time to research your own request.

6 Likes

If blizzard does start adding in more LGBT characters I’m willing to bet thousands of irl money that they’ll be nothing more than stereotypes.

I’m all for the inclusion of LGBT characters, but I don’t want to see stereotypes. Because stereotypes represent the negatives of a group/race/culture/religion.

4 Likes

Oh, so you can’t be bothered to actually link what you want me to read.

You’re just going to claim you linked it and then shrug.

This is ridiculously bad faith. On top of the absurd “Romance Novel = LGBT Character” thing. You’re not even trying.

2 Likes

Its at the top of the thread…theres a links section…

2 Likes

All I see is a link to the old thread and a link to the forum’s code of conduct…?

2 Likes

I cant continue to enable you. At some point, if something really matters to you, you will actually try researching it and searching out lore and experiences in game. I’m going to go work on my new painting. I wish you luck in life.

4 Likes

What the fel?!

…O-kay. Thanks.

2 Likes

Personally, I’m getting sick and tired of media these days being all about who got bumped and who got dumped. It’s becoming a lazy and boring excuse for a lack of actual story telling.

We need solid, inspired, ongoing plot-lines fueling game-play.

Let artists create gripping story lines, not token-inclusive tales of who’s sticking what in where. I want to explore and gather and kill or be killed, while running hither and thither to deliver the 20 intact livers looted from 3000 snarky crocolisks.

Give us treks, not sex!

6 Likes

Wait I didn’t know that you can speak Shath’yar after using that dagger… Gonna try it out tonight.

I’m gonna write the world’s first Shath’yar dictionary.

1 Like

You ever see the Key&Peele sketch about Family Matters?

Where, Carl Winslow and his family were becoming less and less relevant to the show, because of Steve Urkel being included in everything, until it was just Steve Urkel by himself?

2 Likes

What does the presence of gay characters have to do with bad writing?

Blizzard writes what people would consider bad straight characters too.

3 Likes

Am I homophobic if I don’t want to see gay people make out?

I was going to leave that question floating and not say the other half but i’d probley get flagged by over sensitive people so i’ll say the other part.

I also hate seeing any people make out, it’s disgusting and people should do that crap behind closed doors. No reason for the world to see your intimicy. So really nobody should know if your gay, straight, or want to marry a airplane. Your sexuality is nobody elses business.

10 Likes

Oh. No. There’s nothing homophobic about that.

Nobody makes arguments like these about straight romance though, which is literally everywhere in media. I don’t like double standards.

2 Likes

Nah bro. It’s Game of Thrones time for WoW. I wanna see these savage passions in cinematic glory, preferably over a table.

Let’s go, writers, make it exciting, now!

So what do you want? People to protest that there is intimicy that they don’t like seeing? I’m sorry but not everyone is the type of person to grab picket signs when they see something they dislike.

Also I literally just said I don’t want to see it from straight people either.

5 Likes

As an asian it’s really weird to see people kissing and licking and eating each other’s faces in public places like they’re about to do some penetration sports.

3 Likes