About gender name changes

You don’t watch or read a lot of news do you. You also think its a good idea to sexually harass straight people? Bold take but ok.

Making you uncomfortable? I’d love to see that “Officer…that man winked at me.”

Why would I be uncomfortable?

Source needed.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IncompleteCreepyIraniangroundjay-max-1mb.gif

You’re like a Boomer Boss Encounter.

You should be accompanied everywhere you go by two Elite Boomer Mini-Bosses.

Like Jason Momoa and his bodyguards.

1 Like

A wink is Sexual Harassment? Are you THAT obsessed that a friendly smile is an invitation? I smile and wink at everybody I run across, I just enjoy it when the bigots flame out about it.

Is this really all you have?

Watch me.

I gave you a chance. Some might say you didn’t deserve one, given the subject matter. Unfortunately, you were not capable of holding a conversation and it immediately devolved into gross mischaracterizations of reality itself that can only come from dishonesty or brainwashing.

:smirk:
Oh is that how it works? If enough people are wrong, they’re suddenly not wrong anymore? You’re only making my case for me.

What made you think I want your support? Tell you what. Grow as a person and address your dishonesty issues. Become a person I want to associate with. Then I’ll negotiate for your support.

1 Like

Well you got nothing but cheap shots

Ohh, I got a character on your server. :wink: :kiss:

2 Likes

So your big idea is to cyberstalk me?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whatever man!

1 Like

Nothing of the sort. I never said that, I just mentioned I have a character on your server. You might want to pull your head from the gutter. Not like anything would happen, we would never meet in real life.

Don’t worry I would never stoop to your level. I have other things to do so enjoy the last word.

Oh, don’t forget your ball… :grin:

last word

2 Likes

Nice.

Yeah that’s why i said it’s bigger than this particular issue in wow. That was the whole point.

lol…you have no idea how much i appreciate that.
In fact i need to make a toon named proud boomer. Said it before and I’ll say it again, if i have to remove logic and reality to be valid then I’ll gladly not be.

I wish someone would explain to me what the issue is of being male or female is such a big thing. You are what you live and identify with. Who Cares and especially in a Video Game~ What the Hell Happened to having Fun ??

Some people feel threatened about changes to the status quo, if you get to the basics.

Some of those people have a problem from separating from it