[A] <Weekenders> Recruiting casual players!

10/11! Argus to be dead soon! Join us before recruitment ends in August!
Hi! I’m interested in joining. <3 Not a lot of irl friends playing these days and I’m looking to be more social in BfA. WoW shouldn’t feel so lonely lol. I love dungeons and raids. I’ve leveled all classes to max, but hunter has been my main since vanilla. Send me a message here or in game if you’d like. Thanks! :)
Hi Maeliyah. I'll add you to friends and find you in game soon!
Welcome aboard Maeliyah!
I am interested in joining. This is my main currently. I have taken a break from the game so just came back. Until I discovered the DH Druid was my main. I am DPS / Tank on this toon. It shows here that I am in a guild but I left that guild due to the lack of people playing.
Welcome to Weekenders Orinar!
BUMP for recruitment pausing on August 12th! Contact us before that date if you are interested, please!
Hi Cheheals!
I am interested in talking to you about Weekenders. I have been away from WoW due to work and school for awhile and just recently came back so I am looking for a place to get to know others and have some adventures with. I am usually on during the evenings.
Hi Krystalisa! Thanks for reading thru our lengthy post. I'll add you to friends and hopefully talk to you soon!
Welcome to Weekenders Krys!
I'm looking to joining a new guild. I recently got back into wow and looking for a casual raiding guild.
Great talking to you today Elseiff!

Welcome to Weekenders!
Hi! I'd be interested!
Hello Weekenders!

I just transferred to Gilneas. All my friends have stopped playing and I’ve never found a guild that was chill and helpful despite them always claiming to be. I’d be very interested in joining the Weekenders. I started playing at the end of vanilla and have played on and off since. This is not my main. For some reason, since my transfer, my main has disappeared from my character list on the forums.

My main is a Worgen Rogue named Dyaigo.

I am available all the times you listed for activities.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks for your interest and welcome aboard Diyaago!
Oops wrong forums
Hi Weekenders,

I'm interested in joining the guild. I have been playing on and off since day 1 and I have just started playing again for the Battle of Azeroth. Currently I am playing a demon hunter as my main, however I might switch to a different character once I have unlocked the new races. The Weekenders sounds perfect and I would love to join.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

P.S. Sorry I missed the recruitment deadline of 8/12
Hi Decebalus! Thanks for your interest. I will look for you in game!
Welcome aboard Decebalus!

Sorry Laissae for not responding sooner, it's been a busy few weeks! I hope you find the Horde guild that meets your needs on our server.
Good evening. I would love to talk to someone about joining the guild if recruitment is still open. I've been playing off and on since vanilla. I haven't done any raiding since vanilla since all my friends have stopped playing, but I would like to learn and help a team if possible. I currently play a lock as my main but have many other alts and have always wanted to heal or tank so would love the opportunity to learn to do that.

Thanks

Edit: Forgot to post with my main. that will be the post below this