[A] <Weekenders> Recruiting casual players!

Welcome to Weekenders Bogwitch!
Bump for 8/11 lol!
Is there a level requirement to join? This was my Main from day tbc and i just re subbed , looking for a laid back group.
Hi Eøns! No, no level requirement. I'll add you to freinds and let's talk in game. Thanks for reading through the lengthy post!
I am looking for this type of guild as well. Hit me up in game.
Sounds like a plan! Thanks for your interest!
Welcome aboard Eurig!

Eøns, I've added you to friends but have not seen you on. Hopefully we can catch up soon!
Thanks for joining Eøns!
Still recruiting by any chance?
Hi Xe. Yes, we will be recruiting until BfA hits. After that time we will close recruitment. May I look you up in game?
Yes, I liked what I read on the first page, seems like a chill place to hang out!

Edit: Sent you a mail in-game with my btag in case I'm toon hopping.
Welcome aboard Xe!
Hey Cheheals *Blushes* I've heard you are recruiting powerful heroes.... I- *stuttering intensifies* Have heard you are recruiting the best players on E&G I have an IQ of 143 and I was wondering if u could level me up through dungeons so i can carry *tips fedora*. I do sicc dps and would make a great guild leader for you guys. PST if interested. *Blushes and exits* Nyaaaaaaa '_'
<3 My Guildies
:) great gang of peeps
This guild consists of tremendous, loyal, and awesome people. We are lucky to have you all with us!
Heyo! If you have room for another I would be happy to join ;)

I played during the first two years, and have come back for each expansion for a month or so at a time. I am currently playing as a new character (first time to start at level 1 since 2005 or so, haha) and having a blast (level 31 at the time of this post)!

You can catch me in game playing that new character "Weemlock" or as "Weemblade", "Grave", or "Weem" ;)
Sounds great Weem! I'll add and hope to catch up with you soon!
Welcome aboard Weem!
Bump for 9/11!