[A] <Weekenders> Recruiting casual players!

Here is my main character currently
Thanks for catching up with me Lupercal!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us at Weekenders and once again, welcome!
My friend and I would be interested in joining. He's playing a rogue at the moment. He played as a tank in Legion, but hasn't leveled that toon up yet.

We're on Elune.
Excellent! I'll look for you in game. Thanks for reading thru our post!
Welcome to the team Daras!
I am also interested in joining the guild if possible. I am on Elune and have been wanting to join a new guild for a while now.
Hi Dotpockets! Thanks for reading thru my lengthy post. I will add you, and let's talk in game!
Long time player and recent faction change refugee looking for a casual guild to join. Willing to discuss in game or in discord. Thanks!
Sounds good Sanitarium! I'll add you and look you up on game soon.
Welcome aboard Sanitarium!
Hey, I'm looking for a guild to do mythic + runs and some raiding as well. I have my warr to tank and dps along with 340 blood dk.

I also have a friend that's a resto shammy that is looking for a organized group for m+. Thanks!
Be careful. Weekenders GM might kick you out if you call him out on his lack of math skills.
Hi Flanan! Thanks for your interest. I will add you in game and catch up with you shortly!
Looking for some more raiding DPS to continue our progress in Heroic Uldir!

You know where to find me!

Bump for 5/8 Heroic! Still looking for DPS to finish up Uldir and begin Battle of Dazar’alor!

Had to create a new thread since the old one is no longer able to be edited.