[A] <Weekenders> Recruiting casual players!

Hiya! I've just come back to the game after quitting back in cata. In the years since, my guild has moved away so I'm looking for a new home. Back in the day my guild was a fairly hardcore raiding group so I have a lot of experience with raiding in general but sadly nothing but LFR recently.

I main DPS(mostly fury) warrior but I'll be leveling and gearing my shaman as a healer with dps offspec soon. Right now I'm just looking for a casual group to talk with while I gear up so that I can get into raiding for real again. Hopefully I can be a good fit with you guys, you all sound like nice folks ^.^
HI Falcori. Thanks for reading my lengthy post. Let's touch base in game. I will add you to friends and go from there. Hopefully we will have you with us, in guild soon!
Hey Chelives! I'm a longtime casual WoW player. Been a few years since I was in a guild, figured I'd try finding one again and The Weekenders sound like it could be just what I need (plus, a spiffy-looking tabard, very important). Would you mind if I tested things out with my main? I'm flexible activities wise, mostly just lfr and dungeon finders but I enjoy dabbling in pvp. Might even consider getting more into raiding. Mostly, just looking for a good atmosphere.
Hi Halthak. Thanks for reading thru my lengthy post! I will add you to friends and let's chat in game. I hope Weekenders is a good match for you and lives up to your expectations.
Hi Im sry i missed you last night but im still interested in the guild?
Hi ßrân. Thanks for your interest in the guild! I will add you to friends and look you up in the game. After reading this lengthy post, I just want to make sure if you have any questions for us. Hopefully Weekenders is a good fit for you in the game. Talk to you soon!
Welcome aboard ßrân!
Thank you !!!
Bump for recruitment!
Bump for 6/11!
I'd be interested in joining you guys. I played back in the classic wow days and a couple times since then. Just joined back up about a month and a half ago since a buddy was playing and I'm really enjoying it.
Hey Amoz. Thanks for reading my lengthy post and expressing interest. I'll add you to friends. Then let's chat and see if you have questions before guilding! CYU in game soon.
Welcome to Weekenders Amoz!

Now let's get down to havin' some serious fun. :)
hey this guild looks like a good fit! I'm a casual player, lookin to meet some laid back, chill folks on here. I played wow in the beginning for a little bit, but I been back since Oct, so I'm getting the hang of it. Def interested in joining your guild though, I'll be on.... I'm on vacation right now so go ahead and msg me in game or
Cdawg05#1120

my tag says I'm in a guild, but I'm not, and the one I left was just one friend, was in her guild cause she was helping me, but I'm ready to meet some people on here now.
Hi Gruhfeetee. Thanks for your interest in guild. This is an alliance guild, there's several great Horde guilds looking for players however. Good luck to you!
Bump for 3/11 Heroic in one day!
Bump for recruiting raiders for Heroic progression!
Bump for 6/11 Heroic and great big runs of 20+! Hmm...Mythics on the horizon?
Could I get an invite?
Hi Bogwitch! I'll add you to friends and find in game soon. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to talking to you soon!