[A] <Weekenders> Recruiting casual players!

BUMP for 4/10 Heroic!
Bump for 6/10 Heroic!
Hello,
if you guys are still recruiting i would be interested. i am disc spec.
Been playing since TBC and trying to find a good guild in legion =D
Hi Geekibyte. I will add you to friends. I'm glad what you read here sounds good. Let's talk in game soon!
Bump for 9/10 H NH

Come see what the fuss is all about!
Bump for AOTC Guldan kill!
Bump for recruiting again!
My current guild is dead, I'd love to join an active guild!
Hi Werhog. I'm glad to hear you're interested. I will add you to friends and let's go from there! Hope to have you in guild soon!
Bump for 6/9 N ToS and 1/9 H ToS!
Hey, i would like to get in contact with you about joining your guild i have plenty of experience in the raiding scene and have cleared ToS many times. I have a 915 ilvl and am an experienced tank with very good understanding of the mechanics within the raids that are currently available in the game as of this date. thank you for your consideration.
Thanks for you interest IllïdÄn. I'm glad we had a chance to speak today. Our current tank roles are set for progression but we are in need of a mythic+ tank for Wed/Thurs evening activities, N ToS tanking Friday evening, and occasional fill in tanking Sat/Sun 2p when one of our regular tanks are not available. This tank would need to have a viable dps spec or healing toon to be included in Sat/Sun 2p progression raiding when not tanking. Good luck to you and if you hear of anyone who fits this need, please send them our way!
I love the friendly atmosphere of this guild, hardly any drama, issues dealt with reasonably and never in a critical manner. Our raid leaders are very knowledgeable of all raid fights and we are progressing through content as it comes out. Of all the guild's I've been in, I have enjoyed this one the most. <3
I am in the hunt for a guild, if you guys are taking lowbies.
Been away for some time and came back to find my guild (on Dalaran server) had pretty much folded.

I'm pretty much your basic casual player. While I don't rule out wanting to raid at some point, I'm mostly looking for people to hang out and run things with.
I'm looking for a casual guild. I'm a 51 year old business owner with limited time , but enjoy playing wow when I can. I have several tunes that are in my own guild atm. My mains are close to 900 Ilvl. I play mostly as healer. Hit me up if you need another healer. Thanks
Sounds great Nailzz. See you in game!
Bump for NEW recruitment spam :)
Hi :) are you currently still recruiting. I am just in a family guild but looking to branch out a bit more . I play balance and resto Druid.
Hi Spiteful. Yes we are currently recruiting Alliance players, especially melee. Please let me know if you have an alliance toon and I will hit you up. Thanks!
Bump fo' 6/9 Heroic! Thanks to all the interest and new guildies!

Go Weekenders!