[A] <Weekenders> Recruiting casual players!

Long time player here. I am interested in joining a guild with a casual atmosphere. I will contact you in game as well!
My self and a friend are looking for a guild to hang out hats in. Currently a Blood dk IL 843 and a Havok DH IL 838. We have some mythic and raid experience in the expansion.
Thanks for your interest. I will follow up in game!
Bump for Sunday Heroic progression!
Bump for ToV progression!
Recruitment will be on hold after January 10th. Please contact us before then!
Hello!

I'm also interested in joining this guild. The raid times are perfect and I love the casual atmosphere that you are advertising. I've been playing since vanilla. Took a couple of years sabbatical and came back to find that my friends and guild mates had all moved on to greener pastures (many had babies). So my poor guild is dead and I'm often the only one on for days at a time.

I am upbeat and supportive as a player and I enjoy hanging out with other people in WoW and just having plain ol' fun.
Hi Revatantera. Great to hear from you! I will add you to friends and we can talk in game. Thanks!
Welcome to the guild Rev!
BUMP for RECRUITMENT ON HOLD.

If you're interested, and read this far down, sorry.
BUMP for Recruitment is on for a raider or two!
Bump for open recruitment, on our push to clear Nighthold!
Hello my friend referred me to your guild. We are currently in a non raiding guild. I would like to meet others like yourself and maybe team up and join forces. Add me and we can talk.
Right on! Let's talk and see if we can make things work out for all!
Bump for Heroic Skorp down!
Interested in the guild. I'm a fire mage 875 equipped. Should be almost 880 in a couple of days when I can equip my second legendary. :)
Hi Alareesta! I will add you to friends. Thanks for your patience, I will catch you in game!
BUMP for recruitment on HOLD
BUMP for Recruitment back on for 7.2!
Bump for Normal Guldan Kill! Still LF people that are a good fit, especially players that can tank Tues/Fri 8p, for achieve runs and raid clearing in normal NIghthold.