[A]Weekend Raiders LFM!

Summary
Server: Proudmoore
Type: Raiders
Classes: All
Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday night 7pm – 10pm (PST)
Progress: 4/9 H // 9/9 N
Guild Atmosphere: Serious raiders, but fun (not casual per se -- emphasis on the fun)
Benefits/Extras: Bank, paid repairs, and spend time in friendly environment
Age limit: 21+

Current needs:
    DPS:
    DPS with a tank off spec willing to be a primary off tank;
    Ranged! Where are you shamans?? Pretty much any cloth wearers!

Our goal is to focus on end-game content in a fun atmosphere - with working adults who have limited time. We’re looking for like-minded players to join our community.

We raid twice a week, approximately three to four hours (max, during progression) a night. We also try to push our Mythic+ Keys as high as we can! We’re perfect for individuals who want to experience end-game content but have RL commitments that limit time in-game. Our approach is simple--come prepared (i.e., flasks, repaired, buff-food, know the fights, etc.), follow directions, contribute, take down bosses, communicate, and dispense loot while we enjoy spending time with our guildmates.

We’re currently looking for players with the ability and maturity to play both a Main and an Off-Spec depending on raid composition. We expect raiders to have personal lives, and things unexpectedly come up, so key roles will need to be filled to further the Guild's progression. With the limited play time we have, a realistic goal is to focus solely on heroic raids for progression and it would be nice to get to Mythic content, we’re not going to lose sleep over it.

We pride ourselves on a fun, but focused, raid environment. We all pay to play, no one wants the game to feel like another job. There is cursing and shenanigans a plenty.

As mentioned above, we’re an adult-only guild. All of us have some type of work / school, many of us are married, and some of us have kids. Because some of our members don’t have time for the hardcore raiding scene, many of us find ourselves constantly trying to min/max our characters to make the most of our play time.

That being said, during the week you may not see some of us as our play time is limited. While we may not always be active in game, we are generally active in our Discord server or other Blizzard titles. We prefer growing as a community and working towards a common goal instead of being a few strangers who get on together to run around and slay pixelated bad guys. We’re proud of the guild and community we’ve built. Because of this, our recruitment can be slower at times to ensure we’re recruiting like-minded players.

For more information hit up Sp3cK#1228, Deftig#1343, and Vondra1315#1681 on Proudmoore, or check out our Web site.

We look forward to progressing with you.
Bump! Still looking for more great people!
Hello all,

Our Raid times have adjusted. See the main post. 7PM to 10 PM PST or 10PM to 1AM EST.
Recruitment has been going strong! We're excited about the opportunities around the corner and would love to have more like minded players with us.
And recruitment has gone well! We've successfully rebuilt a strong raiding core and have the right personalities in the Guild. First time raiding together the past two weeks and as we've learned each others personalities in a large group - meshing has gone really well and we'd love more!
If you have room for a 352 MW monk I would love to join your raid times are perfect!. Add me on battle.net if you want to chat trinityfox#11200
any need for a 6/8H 1/8M BRM tank?
Necro - apologies for missing your reply! Are you still looking?
Updated with current needs / wants! Would love to see more ranged in the group. Any cloth wearers out there looking for a Guild?
Any cloth wearers out there looking for a Guild?
So I'm curious I'm currently horde on thrall did yall have recruiting problems on there hit me up on btag Fluffynater#11129 or discord Rhodessit#9468
Still Looking for more to Fill out the old roster of raiders hit us up!
I am very interested in joining your guild and team. BM hunter or Survival, whichever fills the need. My battlenet is greathornowl#1419 and you can contact me antime! Love to chat with you and answer any questions you may have.
Ramqi,
I added you to my friends list. Lets chat when you're online next.
It's the weekend! Getting the post in nice and early as we're still looking. Would love to chat if you're interested!
7/8H!

We would love another full time tank, mage, and DPS shaman. All DPS will be considered though. Hope to hear from you!

Got ourselves a full time tank and mage! Would love to see a shaman and anyone else looking for a new family! Just finished heroic clearing and the achievement run out of Uldir this weekend. Hope to see you come 8.1 and on!

We’re still active and still looking! Looking forward to jumping into the new raid and exploring it. Would love to see more join us!

I’d say a fairly successful weekend for us as we made it 7/9N. Looking forward to full clear in normal this weekend!