Headed to Proudmoore Looking for Guild

Several players coming to Proudmoore for the Alliance community (server population) looking for an adult (21+) casual heroic/mythic progression guild.

We have jobs/kids/school so having a raid times start around 7:30/8pm PST during the week or on weekends is desirable. AoTC is something we like to reach with each raid tier. We have Uldir AoTC currently and due to the extreme class requirements/conditions of G’huun we aren’t asking to join any guilds for 8/8H kills each week. We understand 7/8H with mythic progression is a thing.

In our group we have 10 people that would like to stay together in finding a home but through the magic of Real ID it isn’t a requirement. Raid days are flexible but raids times need to be later in the evening.

Characters transferring to Proudmoore are: 370+ilvl
Frost Mage, Affliction Warlock, Ret Paladin, Shaman/multspecs, Balance Druid, BM Hunter, Frost DK, Fury Warrior, Rogue, Holy/SPriest + multiple alts but with lower ilvl.

Time blocks of our schedules to raid are pretty concrete due to daily routines. Fri/Sat would be the most ideal times for raiding for most of us.

If anyone is looking to add some additional members to their roster that enjoy the game/challenge and want to be a part of a like minded community let us know.

Hey Oroin,

Our guild would be able to accommodate your entire group. We raid Friday and Saturday 7-10 PST. We’re currently 8/8H, 1/8M. Wrath of Time is an adult guild (21+) with a focus on our community. Many of us have kids and understand the challenge of juggling real life and having time to play WoW. I will leave you our forum spam for a little more information about our guild.

Contact us with any questions you have. We would love to talk to you. Sp3cK#1228, Deftig#1343, and Vondra1315#1681

Forum spam as promised:

We are exactly what you’re looking for, except for Days and Time, we Raid Tue / Thurs 730 1030 pm server

Hello

Your Mommas a Horde [YMaH] is looking for a few more dps (having an OS for tank/heals is a plus) for the weekend mythic raid team and LFA for the Tues/Thurs Heroic raid team. We would love to have all of you on Proudmoore and have some options regarding raid days and times.

Our main group raids Fri/Sat at 7:30p to 10:30P PST and we are 2/8 mythic.

We also have a heroic group on Tues/Thurs 5:30p to 8:30p PST as well.

Fun friendly people who like to run mythic+s and many of us have alts as well.

Please add me on btag if you are interested Nibbs#11996.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello and welcome to Proudmoore,

1 Like

Hey there, I would love to chat in game if possible? Utopian is a community driven guild that also likes to raid of course. We are 7/8h right now. Sedarel#1297 is my btag when you get a chance please add me so we can chat!