A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

I will take useless endeavors for $1,000, Alex.

Ego, they lost a game and not by a little, but a lot and to accuse the otherside of cheating softens the blow. Seeing how they got emotional at the end when defeat was assured, it makes more sense since the old mentality goes" everyone better than me is a cheater, everyone worse is a noob". And Brie likes Torture so I don’t doubt they want their friend to be right.

As for the list I can attest that Happ and bartyr are SPM members seeing as how CBH and SPM share a history and many of our members play with SPM, and some went over to them.
I’ve played with, jugaa, kady, Valkriz, halcy, kitara, slapjones, krystar, oca, in spm games before.
Which makes it 16 when you include Tortures list.

However I’m not the best person for this since prior to DF I have fought SPM more than I played with. And up until july my attendance was very spotty thanks to work and a small crew.

Not wrong, could probably have months worth of content with the amount of drama involved with this stuff.

3 Likes

I got it…

Valley of Deception: A Warcraft Story.
How A Friendly Wargame Turned Into An Absolute Sh@t Show.

3 Likes

Well, I see hell froze over.

Lowkey feel mega betrayed

Makes that whole “creepy person” thing that was being painted a while ago a lot more real

Share a history? I share a history with my ex-wife…I didnt ask her to come play. What the heck is that??? This was supposed to be a friendly between the 2 communities.

So what you are admitting to is you couldnt fill a team, so you went outside the community for folks. And…and the person in our community who said they didnt recognize a lot of your folks basiclly just had their story corroborated by an independant 3rd party. Maybe not to the dgree that they had beleived, but corroborated nonetheless. And on top of that you’ve been gaslighting us. Thats pretty lame, if you ask me.

1 Like

Yeah this is worse than when I was 13 and my parents told me they were getting divorced. Except with my parents I think I always knew and I just refused to believe it, ya know? Like looking back they always seemed kinda distant. He stopped giving her kisses when he got home from work. They no longer sat on the couch together and instead he sat in “his chair”. They didn’t linger when they looked at each other anymore, and instead they just became part of each other’s backgrounds. So I guess I should have seen that coming.

But yeah this Holycow thing? Completely out of left field.

1 Like

Like who tf is that person

This charade has been going on for YEARS

Is it a new development? Or has she been queue syncing this whole time? I need answers.

Trust is broken, we dont get answers now

You took a simple statement and applied your wild imagination to produce some ridiculous theory.
I am in CBH which is a guild, I’ve known these players for many years and during those many years they have been a part of SPM, which I am also a part of. The History I refer to is the friendly behavior CBH and SPM has towards one another because we have players in both communities.

You can see bartyrs name from 6 years ago.

Also that “third” party is brie who has only said good things about Djl since a couple months ago after you guys did the 10v10 wargame. They have 0 merit since their opinion is biased.

2 Likes

According to

it’s been at least a decade

You said it best man

bg forums suck now

I’ve know people for a lot of years too, and im glad you guys keep in touch. Fact of the matter we stayed inside the community. You didnt, and it was called out, correctly, I might add. Should it have gotten as drama ridden as it did? No. But I think we can now see where everyone was comming from and how when it was pointed out it felt very fishy. DJL, didnt lose becaue of this. Regardless of what was said on coms in the heat of the moment. We played bad. PERIOD. But, one of ours got gaslit over this. That I dont like. Not one bit.

Those two are a part of the community…
I brought up the history because we used to have more cbh members partake in SPM. It also attests for how long they have been playing with SPM.

If your argument is that because we are part of CBH we therefore can’t be part of SPM then that’s an entirely different issue and a dumb stance.

Except for the hunter that admitted they are an outsider.

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Hal. I am a member of SPM. Was in the wargame last night. Tbh i don’t really get what the debate is about. SPM is SPM. What exactly dictates who is a member and who isn’t? Also there were more than nine or whatever number u guys claimed. Don’t leave me out! LOL. Anyway, u guys are being silly getting all worked up over a friendly game. And I watched the DJL stream too. You guys sounded angry from the start so that probably brought down the team morale. You guys couldn’t seem to agree on strats, and you were talking over people (mostly your healers) who were asking for help. Seems like you are all just grasping at straws here. You can claim cheating all you want but the fact is you were disorganized from the start. But hey it’s just a game right? No hard feelings from me. Have a great day! <3

~Hal

8 Likes

BEAUTIFUL absolutely beautiful bravo :dracthyr_nod: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail:

1 Like

Dude is literally the moderator of our xfaction community, but, OK.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree. I’m done arguing.

Yet by his own admission he is an outsider and you guys outsourced him.

And please address the question

Because apparently just being part of the community for 7 years and playing with them off and on doesn’t count towards being a member.

3 Likes

SPM was never going to fill 30 spots imo. They might have added a few players but they were adamant for a while about not growing the community going off posts here and voiced comments from coquettes games. Maybe they only wanted thier close-knit veterans and maybe they didn’t want to spend forever doing requeues to get more people into the same AV. Mizriz was never very clear on why he limits recruitment.

Both DJL and SPM were too small for a full wargame team but I’d say DJL has grown more and was always bigger than SPM.

What part of “Anyway, we can agree to disagree. I’m done arguing” didn’t you get?